Funny: Pokémon Diamond and Pearl
- After learning about Team Galactic's plan in Pastoria City, Barry runs after Crasher Wake to help... and then he sees the Croagunk face cutout...
Barry: Does my new outfit look good or what? Croagunk's where it's at.
- And if you go around the back of the cutout to talk to him, he'll ask you why you're not talking to him from the front.
- Him getting distracted by your new laptop at the beginning of the game is pretty funny also.
- After a Galactic Grunt sets off the Galactic bomb at the Great Marsh, he ends his speech with this:
Grunt: Cheerio, then! (to Crasher Wake) You daft codger, your mask's absurd!
- In the final Team Galactic event, Looker gives you a tearful good-bye. Cue seeing him in the Veilstone Game Corner with you distracting him, and making him lose his winning streak.
- There's a running gag throughout the game that not even the members of Team Galactic seem to know what Cyrus' plan is.
- Outside Amity Park, which only allows "cute" Pokemon inside, an NPC is complaining about discrimination against his Gyarados and Steelix.
- In Platinum, after defeating Flint and Volkner outside the Battle Frontier, your rival tries to enter, but is interrupted when Palmer comes out of it and bumps your rival back three spaces.