Funny / Pingu
Pingu has a lot of moments that are even funnier than The BBC
- Pingu is Jealous
- Quarrels with his Mother is this at first, with Pingu trying to evade cutting and moving logs for the day so that he can go off and play with Pingo. This quickly devolves into hating Pingu for his behaviour when he trashes the room his mother is working hard to tidy, and then into a heartwrenching Tearjerker when Pingu's mother violently slaps him across the face, causing him to burst into tears and run away.
- Runs Away is this at first, when he splats beetroot on his mom's belly, and rocks on his chair too hard and sends the table flying, only to get his dad to scream at him and his mother to spank him, but when he does the titular thing, see Nightmare Fuel.
- Pingu and the Seagull features a hapless Pingu with his new scooter constantly being crapped on by an oversized seagull.
- Penguinese sounds funny, and much of it will stay with parents and kids for a long time. Mep-mep!
- Essentially anytime Pingu does his trademark "Noot noot!"
- Pingu is helping the old busker have a rest in Organ Grinder by turning the crank for him and asking passing penguins for change. One avoids paying by looking away and pretending not to see Pingu as he goes by, which results in him not noticing the icy hole full of water in his path.
- Yet another Failed a Spot Check moment occurs in "Stinky Pingu" where Pingu causes some unlucky guy to get distracted and fall into an icy hole full of water