- The intro to "Territorial Pissings" from Nevermind:
C'mon, people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another RIIIIGHT NAEOOOW!
- At a show in Newcastle:
Kurt: Hi, my name is Kurt Cobain. I'm homosexual, I'm a pagan, I'm a drug abuser, and I like to fuck pot-bellied pigs!
- The video for "In Bloom".
- While the infamous VMA concert is in-between awkward and funny (they start playing "Rape Me" before going to "Lithium", Krist throws his bass up and gets hit by it in the head), Dave yelling "HI AXL!" is hilarious.
- For that matter, Axl's conflict with Kurt and Courtney was pretty funny as well. Seeing him walking by, Courtney asked Axl if he'd be the godfather to their child. Axl Rose was not pleased, and he strode up to Kurt, telling him to "shut his bitch up." Kurt turned to Courtney, jokingly saying, "Shut up, bitch!" Axl was not amused.
- It gets better: before Nirvana took the stage, Kurt noticed Axl Rose's piano for Guns N Roses' performance of "November Rain." Wanting to get back at Axl, Kurt spat a bunch of loogies all over the keys. Later on GNR finally took the stage...and Kurt realized he spat all Elton John's piano, who was performing a duet with GNR. Whoops.
- The song "Sliver" from Incesticide as a whole.
- The crowd at their first show requests "Heartbreaker". Kurt's response?:
- From the MTV Unplugged in New York show, when guests Meat Puppets are a little slow tuning up:
Kurt: What are they tuning? A harp? I thought we were a big, rich rock band, we should have a whole bunch of extra guitars.
- Kurt's reaction to being asked to lip-synch on Top of the Pops? Singing the whole of 'Teen Spirit' in a ridiculous Ian Curtis/Morrissey croon while miming playing his guitar with a completely flat hand and a gormless grin on his face?
- From an early Nirvana show when Kurt's guitar breaks down for a minute playing "Scoff", Krist takes over on vocals: "Yeaaahhhhh AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
- Kurt's take on Sweet Home Alabama.
- Backstage, Dave gets drunk. Hilarity ensues.