Funny / Marvel Mash-Up
Since this is mainly a professionally-done abridged series, you'll definitely find lots of funny stuffs, including characters bashing the 'lazy animators'
, out-of-character running gags, and something you don't see on the actual shows.
Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends
- "HAPPY FLYING CAR PARTS DAY!!!"
- Goblin vs Spider-Man have a fight but their fight is more disturbing..
Spider-Man: Looks like someone needs a hug!
Green Goblin: Let me introduce you to the tiny man who lives inside my eyeball.
Norman Osborn: (mixing chemicals while humming) I'm mixing some chemicals I dunno why. Nothing could possibly go wrong. Just going mix this guy here and this guy here. (suddenly explodes) OWH MY FACE! MY ENTIRELY AVERAGE FACE!!
Green Goblin: Nice guy but not a great chemist.
: I ACCEPT YOUR DARE OF CRASHING INTO THE POWER LINES, SPIDER-MAN! I'M NOT AFRAID! (terrified Aside Glance
) I'm very, very
- Magneto lifting Spider-Man prompting :
Spider-Man: How are you lifting me? I am not made of metal!
- Magneto complaining about his 'tight helmet' that the folks gifts him.
- "Do the PUNCH!!!"
- Cops complaining regarding Spider-Man not handing a case of jewelry to them but dropping it, making all the jewelry spread all over the street .
- Who knew Red Skull loves the party? Hell, anything that he does and says becomes a Funny Moment, especially his heavily German accent.
- "1! 2! 3! 4! I can't do this anymore T_T"
- "Human Train. Choo! Choo!" That is all!
- Iceman's unorthodox way to celebrate winter.
- "USE THE DOOR!"
- Doing peekaboo and making Wolverine laugh silly.
- "This show is ridiculous!"
- Spider-man on a date with a girl (with her whole family)
- "I'm not a Norse Star. I'm Loki. I'm a ROCK Star!"
- "STOP RIGHT THERE TREE BRANCH!!"
- Captain America's 'over-the-top' patriot towards America.
- "Did someone say STRANGE!!!"
The Fantastic Four
- A little kid dressed as Spider-Man's indignant response to Aunt May asking what he's supposed to be dressed as for Halloween, until he sarcastically responds "Dracula."
Aunt May: Oh yes, what a scary Dracula.
- Any time the narrator makes a crack about the terrible Limited Animation
Narrator: Quickly the animators add another three inches to Donald Blake's fingers, allowing him to grab his stick and transform into Thor!