- After a one man assault on the enemies forces Payne gets the jump on the enemies leader and has him at gunpoint. However he is quickly surrounded by enemy troops and this exchange occurs.
Guerilla Leader: "You had better give up, seņor. You cannot kill us all."
- They wisely surrender to him.
- When Payne's told his service has come to an end with the military.
Major Payne: "General, you tryin' to tell me that in this man's military there is no room left for a trained weapon of destruction."
Major Payne: "There gotta somebody that needs some killing."
General Decker: "Sorry Major. There's no-one left. You've killed them all."
- When Payne learns one of his recruits is deaf, he asks if he can read lips and knows sign language. He the proceeds to speak slower and clear whilst using sign language in order to convey the threat of putting his foot in the recruit's ass should he step out of line.
- "I'm glad to see you've got a sense of humor. So do I. Heh, Heh, Heh."
Emily: "Major Payne, can you please help me to understand why you shaved the children bald?"
"Oh, that's my little incentive program. These boys have to earn their due... their hair-do that is. Heh, Heh, Heh
- Payne shows his "nurturing" side when he confronts the alleged bad man in Tiger's closet.
Major Payne: "He in there?"
*Riddles closet with bullets*
Major Payne: "If he's still in there, he ain't happy."
Emily: "What was that?!"
Tiger: "Major Payne just terminated that bad man with extreme prejudice!"
- Major Payne imagines an idealistic life with Emily as his wife, Tiger his son and even a nice white picket fence. His family barbecue is suddenly interrupted by Vietcong assassin however and Payne has to dispatch him using the BBQ grill. Prompting a casual "Oh you!" reaction from Emily when he tosses his body into the kiddie pool.
- The ending scene when Payne meets his new recruits, one of which is a blind student.
Payne: You know, there's no pets allowed on the premises.
Student: He's not a pet, he's my blind seeing-eye dog.
Payne: ...What in the world would anyone need a blind dog for?
Student: He's not blind, you idiot. I am! (dog growls)
Payne: Looks like you and Cujo have a little attitudinal readjustment problem. I'ma fix that up quick, fast and in a hurry.
Cut to blind kid feeling his shaved head. Then he reaches down... and feels his dog's shaved head.