Funny: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's
- Vita screwing up Nanoha's name.
Vita: Takamachi Nantoka! ("Something-Or-Other")
Nanoha: (with Blank White Eyes) It's Nanoha! Na-no-ha!
- And another scene with Nanoha and Vita. It's doubly funny because it's a Lysistrata reference of all things.
Vita: "You know, we have a saying in Belka. 'If you're an emissary of peace, don't carry a spear.' Even though you say you want to talk, you come armed, idiot!"Zafira: "And that's not a saying. It's the punch line to a joke."
- The Wolkenritter's introduction to Hayate. Namely, after the Book of Darkness summons its , Vita discovers that their new mistress has fainted.
- And to top it off, after they take Hayate to the hospital, she and the Wolkenritter make up a quick excuse as to their situation; the Wolkenritter are Hayate's relatives who came from he faraway native country to celebrate her birthday and came in costume to surprise her. Seeing Zafira's ears twitch gave off a couple more chuckles.
- The re-entering Eyecatch in episode 6 was of Nanoha dreaming that she was eating steamed yam. And then we find out that she's just dreaming and the one she's "munching" on is Yunno (ferret form, of course).
- When Lotte encounters almost any adorable earnest boy, specifically Chrono or Yuuno, she responds with lethal force.
- Chrono getting flustered and dropping things after Fate, who is considering being adopted by his mother, calls him "onii-chan" (big brother) in the second sound stage.
- Fate trying to get a cellphone. Nanoha, Alisa, and Suzuka start going on lengths about why she would want various features on a cellphone. Fate ends up getting a notepad.
- From the manga, Suzuka defeats Fate by knockout... in a game of dodgeball.
- Vita accuses the TSAB (and by extension Nanoha) of being extremely untrustworthy. Nanoha's response? "I'm not from the Administration Bureau. I'm just a citizen collaborator." Right. Because that sounds so much better.
The Movie 2nd A's commentary
- How the Wolkenritter introduce themselves, particularly Zafira.
Shamal: "Hello, I'm Shamal."Signum: "I'm Signum''.Vita: "And me, Vita and..."Zafira: "...me."Miura: "Well, master, your name."
- Lutecia lampshades how she and Arf sound so similar. Then she starts to imitate her voice, much to Zafira and Fate's surprise.
- Though, it's more a Tear Jerker. The five children start to cry during the scene where Vita and Signum hunt Linker Cores from monsters, because of their reason to save Hayate. Then Agito asks Nanoha to do something, but Nanoha and Fate start crying, too, because they make the children cry with this movie.