Heartwarming: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's
- Fate an Yuuno's Big Damn Hero moment at the end of the first episode, since it's a Call Back to Fate's promise at the end of the first season that next time she'd be the one to save Nanoha.
Vita: (Are you) Her allies?
Fate: Her friends.
- The Rune Lettered "P.L.E.A.S.E" at the end of Episode 3 of, where the Devices are requesting the potentially-dangerous Belkan Cartridge System to be installed. It just comes across as such a powerfully moving moment that the devices are taking dangerous measures that they know is the only way to help their wielders.
- During the previous episode, Raising Heart takes the initiative on performing the Starlight Breaker, even at great risk to 'herself', and even when Nanoha shows doubt in performing it, 'she' assures her that 'she' can do it.
- In episode 5, Signum and Fate regard each other and their weapons as Worthy Opponents, and the weapons (Bardiche and Laevatein) replies in thanks to the opposing masters.
- Most moments with Hayate and the Knights. Episode 6 is full of them.
- The most notable of which is when Signum carries Hayate onto the back porch and they look up at the stars. Despite Signum pointing out that she could regain the power to walk if the Book of Darkness is completed, Hayate says that she doesn't want anyone to get hurt because of her selfishness and that she already has everything she needs (a family). Naturally, the very next scene is when things start getting worse.
- The scene were they decide to fill the book is a Tear Jerker, but the important thing to note is that it's Signum who came up with the idea. Signum had previously promised Hayate that they would forget about the book as long as she was their master. The fact that she was not only willing to break her vow, but to do it without prompting tells you just how important Hayate is to her.
- Fate and Alicia's goodbye when Fate is trapped within the Book of Darkness in her ideal world, as well as being a MAJOR Tear Jerker.
- This exchange from episode 11:
Hayate: I'll give you a name. I won't let anyone call you the "Book of Darkness" or the "Cursed Tome". Those aren't you any more. *Reinforce starts to cry* I'm your administrator. I can do this.Reinforce: It's impossible… The automated defense program does not stop. The mage from the Bureau is fighting, but that too is pointless.Hayate: It's all right. [...] As Mistress of the Night Sky, I grant you a new name. One who supports and helps others. You are no longer cursed. You are a tailwind of fortune, a breeze full of blessings… Hello, Reinforce.
Signum: "We are the the guardian knights who gather before our mistress, she of the night sky."Shamal: "As long as our mistress exists, our souls will never extinguish."Zafira: "As long as we have life in our bodies, we will stand by each other."Vita: "We will always exist before our mistress, Queen of the Night Sky, Yagami Hayate."Hayate: "Reinforce, bestow upon me my staff and armor. Light of the Night Sky, come to my hand! Blessed Wind, Reinforce, set up!"
- Followed by Hayate resumonning the Wolkenritter:
- Afterwards, they try to apologize to her, but Hayate tells them not to worry about it. Vita, being the most emotional of the bunch just runs up and cries into Hayates chest.
- Part 17 of A's Sound Stage 3, where Fate tells Lindy, Chrono and Amy that her experience in the Book of Darkness enabled her to see herself as her own person, rather than a flawed copy of Alicia, and she accepts Lindy's offer to adopt her.
- Similarly, "Thank you... Mom." in the Distant Finale.
- A's manga, chapter 6 and the movie. When Nanoha suggests that a part of Reinforce still lives on as part of post-Unison Hayate, the latter bursts into tears despite her best efforts to stop. Nanoha and Fate's reaction? A (wordlessly!) synchronized double-sided Cooldown Hug telling her that it's okay to cry.