- When Johnny accidentally plays footage of himself dancing in his underwear to an ABBA song on live international television.
Pegasus: Everything in order, English?
Johnny English: I think you'll find it's rather more than just in order, Sir. You are now entering the most secure place in the whole of England.
[the most secure place in the whole of England explodes]
- The sequence where English pretends to confront and defeat a (non-existent) assailant, to shift the blame from himself after knocking out a man with a wine bottle. Following that up is when he "describes" the assailant to a profiler, using only a fruit bowl as inspiration (see the main page quote). Then there's the "assailant"'s Brick Joke appearance in the credits.
- Johnny shutting his jacket in his front door while wearing it.
- Lorna preparing to jump Johnny in the chateau after he emerges from the toilet pipe, only to be beaten back by the stink.
- From Johnny English: Reborn...
- The Acting Unnatural scene in the washroom.
- "I AM HERE I AM HERE. AGENT IN DISTRESS AGENT IN DISTRESS." Followed by "Visual confirmation in 3, 2, 1 *BOOM*"
- The broken chair. And if you think that I'm referring to just the scene in the trailer, you are dead wrong.
- "He shot up the navigation system! We'll have to follow the road!" FYI, they are in a helicopter.
- Johnny English jumping around La Bastion in a body-bag.
- Johnny English's chase and subsequent fight with a Chinese assassin in Hong Kong is one big funny moment.
- Johnny English pretends to have Pegasus's cat after accidentally dropping it out of the window. Cue Kate Summer walking in with the cat.
- "It's great to see... what's left of you."
- Johnny starts dancing to Cameo's Word Up right in the middle of assassinating the Chinese PM when Tucker interrupts Simon's command with a Montreaux radio station. The WTF reactions are understandably hilarious.