- The very first scene.
Houston: Drop the banners!
Sanders: Oh, for- Must we?
(the lander unfurls a pair of presidential election banners)
Washington: The Eagle has landed, baby! (laughs)
Houston: Please keep that fool off the main frequency!
- The North Korean ambassador "reveals" that his nation's "Glorious Leader" is the mastermind behind the design and construction of the invading spaceships. Nobody buys it.
- The scene with Washington and Renate in the police station is probably the funniest part of the movie.
Washington: Was I, or was I not, on the dark side of the Moon?
Renate: (reluctantly) Yes. You were.
- The two Nazi pilots browsing a modern porn magazine and discussing the contents in German.
Pilot 1: Look at this; no hair here... or here...
Pilot 2: They look like little girls.
Pilot 1: And when they do have hair, it looks like this.
Pilot 2: Like our beloved Führer's mustache!
(cue snickering from both)
- The space battle scene: after the US tries to pull off a Big Damn Heroes moment by sending a secretly constructed space battleship against the zeppelin carriers but gets overwhelmed by sheer numbers, a fleet of over a dozen other spacecraft (including the Mir space station!) from various national space programs join the fray. Cue the US president's indignant "OK, who didn't arm their spaceships?!"
- Made even funnier by the Finnish ambassador timidly raising his hand, being the only one who does so.
President: Oh, great... great, that's just... great... You all gave me your word!
Ambassador: But you broke yours!
- Renate deciding to watch The Great Dictator. You know what is coming, and you can't help but burst your guts laughing!
- Vivian Wagner reaction to the size of Adler doomsday weapon , a battleship the size of a City
- The nazis came to earth to get more not-roomsized computers. When they land in someones backyard they demand that Washington takes them to the president.
Washington: I thought I'd just take you to a Mac store.
- When Vivian gets frustrated by nobody in her office being able to produce a sufficiently workable election campaign idea, her rant is identical to Hitler Rants.