- Many of the lines from the cutscenes, such as "I hope she made lotsa spaghetti!"
(The Princess disappears for no particular reason)
Mario: "It's been one of those days... COME ON LUIGI!!"
- "It's hard to see through those clouds... I hope we can get rid of 'em! GET THE HINT?"
- "NICE AV DA PRINCESS TUH INVITE US OVAH FOR A PICK-NICK, GAY LUIGI?"
- "I HOEPE SHE MAYDE LOTSA SPAGHETTI!"
- "Haha, here's the problem, too many toastas! [CRACKLING ELECTRICITY] You Know What They Say... Oll toastas toast toast!"
- Even funnier is the context: The hotel in question is blacking out so much because of a roomful of toasters.
- Bowser's Sourpuss Bread
- "HEY YOU!! GIT OFFA MY CLOUD!!"
- Unused tutorial audio has been found within the game. The man talking as Mario sounds immensely deadpan, bland, monotone.
"You can make me jump by pressing Button 1 down. Whee."
- "You bring a light?" "NO?" "Well Maybe, a Koopa will lend us his!.. If we.. PERSUADE HIM!"
- "IF YOU NEED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET THROUGH THE HOTELS, CHECK OUT THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION BOOK."
- Meta-example: Hotel Mario's opening being dubbed over. By Marc Graue (the original VA) himself. With the type of dialogue being used you'd be forgiven for thinking it was an audio splice made in a YouTube Poop.