- Misaki gets reminded by a magazine editor that she agreed to offer her panties as the first place prize for one of their contests. So she had no choice but to take 'em off and hand 'em over, leaving her in nothing but her jean skirt. After she storms out, she gets startled by the janitor and stumbles backward over the power cord to his floor buffer, leaving her sprawled with her legs wide open. The audience doesn't get to see anything, since the janitor's head is in the way, but he gets an eyeful!
Manga examplesFrom Chapter 1
- Misaki may not care for her job as a Dom, but she still takes it seriously and considers it preferable to her "other job". And while Kadotake certainly appreciates the eye candy and is interested in hearing the details of her profession, he still thinks necromancy is better for her. Seen in the following exchange:
Misaki: "Sometimes I have that ability, but I just don't want to be involved in that kind of sketchy business."Kadotake: (calmly sips tea) "And stomping on guys in high-heels at an S&M club *isn't* a sketchy job?"Misaki: (irately) "It is a much healthier and honest job than being a necromancer."Kadotake: (still sipping tea) "Is it also "healthy" to piss on your costumers?"
- Also the scene where Misaki tries to pretend she doesn't care when Kadotake casually drops 3K on her, in advance, if she takes the assignment, with the promise of an additional 15K on completion. Then dives for the envelope the moment he's gone!
- The manga version of the Going Commando scene, which has her get into an argument with a garage managernote . She attempts to back away from him when he grabs her collar, causing her to trip over a pipe in the floor and sprawl on her back like in the anime scene. Only this time, it isn't censored. The audience and the mechanics see everything!
- Kadotake tries to play it cool when Mr. Matsui asks him to check Ai's dead sister's apartment for ghosts, after Matsui said he hadn't seen any around. So Kadotake assumed it was safe to go in alone... until this happened.
- The botched Barehanded Blade Block attempt by the Yakuza Misaki faces off against near the end of chapter 2. The pipe passes between his hands and nails him, resulting in a One-Hit KO. What's makes it more hilarious, is the fact that it was the first and only attack of their "fight". Meaning, it was a Single-Stroke Battle!
Misaki: (thinking) "...what the hell? Was he trying to grab the club?"
- Mitsuru gives Kadotake a CD that has 14 recordings of Misaki using the bathroom, as a sign of appreciation for taking him along to find her. Not only does Kadotake gladly accept, they bond over it.
- How big a perv can one guy be? Kadotake answers it, when he turns being hit by a car into an opportunity to peek up Ai's skirt!
- Misaki and Shizue are in a rush to get back to Tokyo and just barely make it onto the tram in time. Though "barely", in Misaki's case, meant getting her coat caught in the train doors, exposing her S&M attire to everyone onboard!
- The Mahjong game, which is played according to "The True Tile Taker" rules. It isn't long before everyone ges caught up in it, with Shizue and Kobayashi each trying to preserve their own dignity, while Kinako pervs on Lisa, and Kobayashi imagines hitting the jackpot:
imagines Shizue lifting her shirt: "Aah! You're so good, Kobayashi-kun!! Normally I'm a lesbian, but I'll switch back for YOU!!"imagines Kinako stripping: "Kobayashi-kun! Normally I'm bi, but!! Please devour all of me from the head down!!"imagines Lisa lifting her bra: "Aah! I've really been waiting this whole time for a man that could completely defeat me at Mahjong!! Even though we've just met today, take me NOW!! Right here!!"