Heartwarming: Ghost Talkers Daydream
- With few exceptions, almost anytime Misaki helps the spirits of the deceased find closure and move on would count. Particularly:
- Chapter 7 in its entirety, where she spends the evening with an elderly couple, after falling in the river. Then comes to the the realization that they were Dead All Along and that she had exorcised them, by reuniting them with the spirit of their granddaughter.
- She also helps the spirit of the elderly woman, who was run over by the railcar, while trying to save her cat. Her spirit moves on once she sees that he's safe and thanks Misaki before departing for the afterlife.
- And, in chapter 15, she helps Satomi's spirit find peace, by helping her to overcome her guilt, for her son drowning in the bathtub, when she left him unattended.
- Mitsuru and Ai get one, in chapter 18, when she decides to give up on life and join him in committing suicide. He returns her keychain, which has a teddybear charm attached to it, reminding her of "Po" and her niece, Miku, to give her a reason to live.