Funny: Freddy vs. Jason
- The Kia scene was funny. Not because of her death, but because of the buildup to it. Seriously, who waits till the victim turns around before he kills her? JASON VOORHEES THAT'S WHO.
- One highlight, besides Kia's constant quips at Freddy, is just before she turns around. Commenting on Jason's machete compared to Freddy's "butter knives", he just holds up one finger with a smirk that screams, "Wait for it..."
- During the end fight Freddy finds a way to fight Jason from a distance by throwing construction equipment at him from the top of a half-finished building. It works fine...until a particularly large piece gets stuck. Freddy's response?
"Oh, give me a break!"
- Freddy is stalking Gibb, chasing her up to a catwalk. He makes a bold declaration about being "fear himself"... and then she trips over the rail and falls onto the floor. Freddy just stands there and deadpans, "Oh."
- "Dude, that goalie was pissed."
- Freddy's mockery of Jason in their first fight, such as "Penny for your thoughts, chief" and "Tilt."
- The look on his face when he gets pulled into the real world, face-to-face with an angry Jason. He sports one of the all-time greatest Oh, Crap looks you will EVER see.
- The beginning scene at Lori's house is just great
Lori: I thought you quit smoking?
Gib: I only smoke when I drink now.
Kia: But you're always drinking!
Gib: Yeah, well, I'll work on that next.
Kia: Go ahead girl, show him you 'feng shui'!
- Early in their final fight, Freddy tries a Groin Attack on Jason. Let's just say it doesn't work.
- Freddy's opinion of Jason: "THAT! HOCKEY! PUCK!"
- During their first fight, Jason seems to be winning when he lops off both of Freddy's arms. Freddy gives an exaggerated "Not my arm!", then they just pop back out. Jason's evident bewilderment is priceless.
- During the rave scene, after Jason breaks a guy's, who along with his friend was mocking Jason, neck enough in a 180 degree angle, Jason simply just pokes the still standing body to the ground.
- Even the neckbreaking deserves mention, because of how absolutely casually he does it. like a scene out of a particularly violent Looney Tunes short.
- Kia's reaction upon learning she's the one who has to give Jason CPR.
- To bait a stoner for Demonic Possession, what does Freddy do? Become The Caterpiller and blow a puff from his hooka into the guy's face.
- "Hey, asshole! Up here!"
- After Jason has killed Gibb's boyfriend Trey (by repeatedly stabbing him with his machete and then folding Trey in half), Lori and the others run out of the house screaming for help. A police officer pulls up to the house and asks if there's a problem, to which Gibb, who is covered in blood and in a towel, answers by screaming "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?!"
- In a meta example, the "Pre-Fight Weigh In and Press Conference" promotional stunt was hilarious bit of absurdity, especially since it was played pretty much completely straight, including giving out stats and betting odds (Jason was heavily favored). They even got Michael Buffer involved, and you can see members of the "security" Corpsing behind Jason at one point.