- Brodski gets stabbed in the lungs by Jason but shrugs it off before Jason stabs him again.
Brodski: "It's gonna take more than a poke in the ribs to put down this old dog." *gets stabbed again* "Yeah, that oughta do it."
- Jason is stalled with a holographic representation of Camp Crystal Lake, complete with sexually promiscuous Co-Eds. Both co-eds declare how much they love drugs and premarital sex (verbatim)note before they take off their clothes and lie down on sleeping bags. Cut to the protagonists trying to repair an airlock. Cut back to the simulation: Jason has zipped both co-eds into their bags and is beating one to death with the other in his own twisted version of a co-ed pillow fight.
- In the novelization, the behavior of the women causes Jason to briefly assume they are mentally retarded. Jason Voorhees—the slasher film poster boy for mentally handicapped serial killers—wonders if the two virtual female campers are at least as mentally damaged as himself. Let that sink in.
- And to hit the Call-Back to Part VII home more, Jason swings the co-ed one last time—not on the other co-ed, but on a nearby tree.
- "Guys, it's okay! He just wanted his machete back!"
- When the android Kay-Em is receiving a breast upgrade, her nipples fall off.
- Jenessa's final words before getting sucked out into space:
"This sucks on so many levels!"