- This segment before Money in the Bank 2013.
(The contestants are arguing over who's going to win, and Fandango comes in)Fandango: (is about to say his name, but gets cut off)Cody Rhodes: Don't say it.Fandango: Faa-Wade Barrett: Don't.Fandango: Faa-Fandango: Faaaaaaan Daaaaa-Wade Barrett: (punches Fandango in the face, knocking him to the floor)Jerry Lawler (on commentary): Oh man!(everybody laughs)Damien Sandow: (laughs) Well, I guess that solves that.Jerry Lawler (on commentary): Ow!(everybody continues laughing)Jerry Lawler (on commentary): (laughs) Oh man.
- Johnny Curtis and Maxine ambush Matt Striker backstage on NXT.
Maxine: "Why do you have chloroform?"Curtis: "Why— why don't I have chloroform?"
- His interview with Renee Young backstage on Main Event all delivered in a breathy whisper.
Renee: You just went out and disrupted Xavier Woods and his match, I wondering if I could get some insight.Fandango: Sh, sh sh. Isabella, Xavier Woods was very clever on Smackdown, using the Funkadoodles and getting the victory. Well I showed Xavier Woods that I had a little something up my sleeve.Renee: Well, technically speaking you're not wearing sleeves, IFandango: Sh, sh, shut your mouth. Shut your mouth. I thought you were a decent lady. You're not even a real journalism.
- Fandango distracted Dolph Ziggler and caused him to lose by standing on the Announcer's table and dancing sexily.
- In something that also doubles as an Awesome Moment, Fandango and his tag partner, Tyler Breeze, took part in an autograph session at Wrestlemania Axxess as Chett Chetterfield and Mr. Mackelroy.
- The opening segment on the SmackDown Live before Money in the Bank 2017.
Fandango: "Usos. There's a major break in your case...it turns out your Day One is not so H."Tyler Breeze: "If anything, your day one is G. G for..."(Breeze thinks while Fandango whispers to Breeze what the "G" stands for)Tyler Breeze "G for Gross!"
- The Fashion Files. DEAR GOD, the Fashion Files. Filled with in-jokes, references, and Sitcom Archnemesis The Ascension, the segments are comedy gold. It got Breezango over amazingly , and can bring to mind the Don Muraco and Mr Fuji segments from the 80s.