Funny: Ric Flair
- "Honey you keep your mouth shut I'm not takin' off my clothes today..."
- Any interview in which he would a) pull his clothes off—sometimes down to his boxers or b) elbow drop his coat or c) both.
- Eddie Guerrero stealing Flair's number at Royal Rumble 2005. And his wallet. Flair's tantrums over it really sell this.
- WOOO! MARRY CRIZZMEZ FRUM DA NATCHA BOI!
—WrestleCrap: I need to make that my ringtone every month of December.
- During Edge's infamous "Live Sex Celebration" with Lita, Ric Flair came out to declare that not only was Edge a sorry champion but that he was also "dead in the bed, Fred!" then demanded him to get out of the way.
- Woman and Elizabeth rolling out his body on a gurney just so he can pop up and Woo.
- Pushing over Stacy Keibler in the game of musical chairs. His timing was brilliant.
- Immediately after he pushed her, he started strutting like he usually does, taking him out of the circle. The music immediately stopped when he hit the ropes, thus eliminating himself.
- Say, that's a real nice toy you got there, kid. It'd be a shame if something...HAPPENED TO IT.
- Flair looking in the camera and telling Ted Turner that if he doesn't move Bischoff out, Flair's "comin' to get Fonda!" Repeat: He offered Jane Fonda a ride on Space Mountain.
- In the Baywatch episode "Bash at the Beach", we learn the origin of Hulk Hogan, and of a local boys club that “saved Hulk’s rear end” when he was a kid. Anyway, the place is in danger of being bulldozed to make way for condos, and that’s when the evil developer shows up...
- Flair is the kind of wrestler who will chew the scenery just for kicks, and sometimes it's so over-the-top it's hysterical.
Darren Stroud : Flair’s like, “YEAH THE GIANT IS HUGE AND POWERFUL AND COULD KILL ME WITH HIS PINKIE FINGER BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, NOBODY CARES ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I’VE GOT TWO SMOKING MILF GIRLFRIENDS AND THEY HAVE SEX WITH ME AND THAT’S SO GREAT. MEAN GENE, CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW GREAT IT IS THAT I PORK NOT ONE BUT BOTH OF THESE LADIES?” And then Mean Gene’s like, “huh-ho!” I love this version of Flair. I want to see him in other situations. You could point a gun at him and he’d yell ME AND ELIZABETH DO BUTT STUFF, WOO!
- "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN..... WOOOOOOOOO!! BY GOD, GENE!!!"
- His Vengeance 2004 match, teaming with Eugene of all people, against La Resistance. The match is basically Eugene mimicking Flair's moveset to a tee just to impress him, while Flair watches helplessly from the apron getting more and more pissed off. Eugene even does a Flair Flop!
- According to X-Pac, Flair was present in the locker room when Nash disrespected Piper by slapping him. When Nash kicked the door in, everyone was shit-scared, including Flair, but in Flair's case apparently he was more bewildered about it not having anything to do with him.
- His entire Intercontinental title victory celebration, with several girls from the audience, at Unforgiven 2005. It involves a limo, champagne, and a small bottle of little blue pills...
- 'Mania 31: Ric leads the veterans in a Woo-off...then chops a specific guy out of habit◊.
- Flair Family Follies: After Charlotte won the NXT title and was showing off to the crowd, Lil' Naich gave her a spank and mouthed "hard camera", since she was celebrating a little too much with her back to the camera.