- "Saving human race from total extinction—no charge."
- A ghost managed to open a cabinet, and inside he found his own corpse. He then found out that ghosts could faint.
- The entirety of Chapter Two: the introduction of the Electric Monk and his horse.
- Richard: You say there's a horse in your bathroom, and all you can do is stand there naming Beatles songs?
- Todd's landlord threatening to cut him while brandishing a hammer.
- The introduction of the Rowdy Three:
Todd: What's going on?
Dirk: The Rowdy Three!
Todd: There are four of them.
Dirk: I'm wildly aware!
- The entire bridge scene during episode 2.
- Dirk and Todd hope to get some answers from the big bad, and discover he is as clueless about what is going on as they are.
Dirk: Aww... nuts!
- Todd and Ken's wordless exchange in the final episode as they finally cross paths: an exasperated shrug that says so much: "They're nuts, right?" "I know, right?"