Funny: Clock Tower
- The Oven Evasion point in Clock Tower 3. The concept of "Backing up" hadn't been invented yet, back when Scissorwoman was alive.
- Also the bathroom evasion point with Corroder.
- One route in the second game has you walk in on a brightly lit room, and the Scissorman sitting in a rocking chair, watching cartoons and laughing his ass off.
- Scary as he is in the second game, you can momentarily incapacitate the Scissorman in some pretty silly ways, including:
- Whacking him with an umbrella.
- Throwing a beedsheet at him.
- Slamming a saucepan on his head, causing him to stumble around like a blind Buckethead.
- In the Barrows castle, clinging onto the false door as he rushes into oblivion trying to get to you.
- Some of the ways that Bobby can spawn in the first game can be hilarious in a Narm way. One such instance is Jennifer pressing a few keys on the piano only for Bobby to drop from the ceiling onto the keys and inching his way towards Jennifer while still on the piano.