Funny: Childish Gambino
- "Sunrise:" "Will he fail?/naw, that's the wrong conversation/Terry Gross on the mic/I'm the talk of the nation!"
- Gambino feature on Rapsody's Beautiful Music. Here he reminisces about music influence on his life, and he gives us this gem:
"Rockin' dreads listenin' to new Portishead/Wu-Tang to Midnight Marauders/Comin' out a system while I'm chillin' with his daughter/Fathers would freak out, 'You listen to P-Funk?'/I listen to anything when she's sportin' them C cups."
- His interview with fellow rapper Chief Keef for the Back & Forth series is very, very awkward...but nonetheless very hilarious. He talks with the ever so unwilling-to-participate Keef about topics ranging from getting a tattoo that says "I'm allergic to insects," to wallets. Also, this little gem referring to Keef's hit:
Donald: That line like, "A fart, that's that shit I don't like." I was like...Keef: Who said that?Donald: Is that not on there?Keef: Hell no!
- From "Not Going Back"- "I'm the boss, Michael Scott, y'all bitches is just Phyllis!"
- This behind-the-scenes video of the recording of Camp. "No one's going to get that line. I love it so much."
- From "Crawl": "And I'm only looking back if I'm looking at her booty. (At her boootyyy)"
- His appearance in the "Mean Tweets" series on Jimmy Kimmel.
"'Childish Gambino looks like he tried to suck his own dick a few times.' [beat] That's fair."
- The entireity of Weirdo, his 1 hour stand-up comedy run. Here's one particular clip detailing a very shitty experience he had as a kid in Home Depot.
- "I'm Tiger Woods...and I fuck bitches."