- "My Neck, My Back", with no lyrical changes. Using words like "pussy" and "crack" in a white-bread lounge song? Funny. The male singer attributing a pussy to himself whilst singing said song, without missing a beat or thinking it odd? Hilarious.
- The entirety of "Badd". Richard Cheese singing his heart out, almost in tears... to an execrable crunk song.
- Been Caught Stealing features an "actual" dog in the studio to provide the barking sound effects. Dick doesn't get to sing much of the song before the dog attacks him. Then Phil Specter (Dick's producer), shoots the dog, prompting Dick to shout "I thought they took that thing away from you, Phil!" All of this is then capped off with Dick announcing "Just kidding folks, it's not a real gun! COME ON BACK, BOY!" and finishing the song.
- "We are the world! Keep Michael Jackson away from your children!"
- "Here's one for the ladies... Rape me!"