- After Boris Amphibiensky's Epic Fail at the high jump, the camera catches a bemused Bolt Jenkins smirking before realizing the camera's on him.
- This bit from the beginning of the bobsledding event:
Keen Hacksaw: Bernard Drillinger, you've risked it all in this dangerous sport of bobsledding. What drives these men?
Drillinger: Well, they're all quite bonkers, Keen.
Hacksaw: Bernard, I'm sure we've got some young future bobsledders watching, how can they avoid this sort of thing?
- And after Lance Quiller's team wipes out after a bad turn:
Drillinger: Take up golf instead, Keen.
- Then there's the Calamari brothers' run, which is just like a roller-coaster ride, complete with rattling chain sounds as they head up a steep hill, and screaming their heads off all the way down, only to end their run with a cheerful "Let's-a do it again!"
- Lodge Turkell trash-talking Janos Brushteckel after his crushing defeat by Joey Gongalong:
Turkell: You let down your coach! You let down your country! You let down your mother! You're a bum steer! But most importantly, you let down yourself!(Reveal Shot shows Turkell is standing on Brushteckel's shoulders)Turkell: And now you can let me down!
- Harry Hummell (the adorkable little tortoise Henry Kissinger expy) getting a vigorous full-body massage treatment. It must be seen to be believed.