Fridge: Inazuma Eleven
- It's maybe just a self-made theory but i find it interesting to share : What if Fey's destiny was just a Predestination Paradox ? To put it simply, we know that his mother Kinako has been sent in the past by Asurei in order to protect their son. We also know that Fey is a Second Stage Children and the SSC descended from talented soccers players. Finally Kinako become a member of Chrono Storm proving her skill at soccer So ? It's probably because of Kinako send to protect her son who made Fey a Second Stage Children. The mean use by Asurei to protect his son from Second Stage Children may have end by made it becoming it at first ! Probably one of the coolest You Already Changed The Past i ever seen.
- The Aliea/Alius Academy. Both names seem to come from the word "alien", but the dub name makes it more clear that they both actually come from "alias". An assumed identity. Because they're not really aliens like they claim.
- Not quite: "alius" means "other" in Latin, as in they're from "another planet".
- Fey Rune from Chrono Stone. the word 'fey' meaning "giving an impression of vague unworldliness", which defines Fey's mysterious nature as a time-traveler and his unknown backstory.
- The second season was chocked full of Fridge Horror. For starters, what would have happened if the Aliea Meteorite power went to fuel an army instead of a soccer team? Would it have cause an Apocalypse How?
- More so by the fact that it seems hinted in the game that the crystal has min-controlling abilities, at least, to a certain degree. More like the ability to emphasize a certain feeling, such as hatred...
- How many people were killed when Gemini Storm destroyed all of the schools in the Kanto region for losing to them in soccer?
- At least Raimon students escaped via secret tunnels to the training facility in the games, but that doesn't make it any less Fridge Horror. Spicing it, there's the Nightmare Fuel of Raimon's destruction cutscene in the game.
- Talk to the students in any of the schools that were destroyed that you can visit, and you'll be told that no one was seriously injured, so it stands to reason that it shouldn't be any different for the other schools.
- How was Epsilon altered further? And how did it affect the members afterwards?
- What would have happened to Fubuki if he hadn't gotten over his issues?
- Hitomiko making him play knowing about his issues mixes this with Nightmare Fuel, when you realize how bad he's taking the whole situation and how unstable he becomes after every match.
- How did the rest of the original Raimon team become part of The Dark Emperors if they just recently came out of the hospital? How did their bodies hold up to the power of the Aliea Meteorite?
- This was actually elaborated further in the drama cd. After that match, those that were hospitalized before, like Someoka, were sent back to the hospital to rest and checked upon. But still, to think they played in that condition.
- What would have happened if The Genesis had won against Raimon the second time?
- YMMV, but some of Hitomiko's training methods and desitions are full Fridge Horror. As this Tumblr puts it. Special mention goes to let Sakuma and Genda use their Dangerous Forbidden Techniques (it goes specially bad for Sakuma), and it shows when Hibiki calls her out for her lack of concern over the kids.
Hibiki: A coach's duty is to take care of the players, regardless of their team.
- In the third season, what sort of tests were done on Demonio Strada and Mac and what other side effects were there other than blindness?
- In GO, how did SEEDs gain their avatars and what did Shuu's island have to do with it?
- It was explained in the movie and in the movie novelization. There was a Seed training facility on the island called God Eden. Soccer balls shot out of huge cannons aimed at the kids in order to force them to summon their avatars. What does this say about Fifth Sector hmmmm
- What else did Fifth Sector do other than control soccer?
- See above.
- Chrono Stone: Unless the memory of the alternate timeline's Yuuichi is integrated into the regular Yuuichi somehow, he effectively erases his own existence from the universe by aiding in correcting the history. This also applies to everyone's alternate selves each time they tamper with the timeline.
- What was the alternate timeline without soccer Alpha created like for the characters from the original series especially for Kidou, Fubuki and Kageyama?
- Not to mention Taiyou, whose life is connected to soccer (in his own words). What would have happened to him in a world without soccer...?
- Jeanne D'Arc in Chrono Stone can give you this when you remember how she died. It doesn't help that she's a Meganeko, trusts in Raimon fairly quickly and warms to them, in particular with Kirino. One has to wonder what Kirino and the rest of the team think by getting closer to her, knowing what fate awaits her.