open/close all folders
Season 1 / Football Frontier arc
- The first episode has many funny moments, due to Endou's attempts at finding new memebers for the soccer club and most of the original memebers being either crazy or lazy.
- When Kabeyama got stuck into a locker trying to hide from the first match against Teikoku,as well as Kurimatsu thinking there was a ghost inside the locker.
- Also, when Endou was trying to find him at the bathroom, he accidentally peeked in where there was someone else, annoying that person.
- Kazemaru describing the writing from the secret manual as "appallingly messy handwriting" while the atmosphere became dark.
- Also, he asked Endou if his grandfather had good grades at language.
- Everyone fainting after Endou read the secret behind the Inazuma Otoshi. His explication screwed their minds.
- Kabeyama's fear of heights in episode 6. He's scared even of a kids slide!
- The entire match against Nosei Junior High. A team of kids who believe they're wild animals is one of the most ridiculous teams ever.
- https://ww1.gogoanime.io/inazuma-eleven-episode-7 5:56 Their faces. Enough said.
- When Megane told a scary story about "The Unopened door", as well as his and Kabeyama's screams after the door opened, even though it was just Natsumi. There's also Domon's Psychotic Smirk.
- Natsumi's reaction when the managers had to dress up as maid cafes. She surely didn't like cosplaying as one and it gets funnier when some Fan Boy s start to take pictures of them.
- When Hibiki threw off everyone from his restaurantnote because Endou forgot his wallet.
- When Kabeyama felt nervous before the match against Teikoku Academy, Shishido tried to help him by tickling him.
- Endou and Natsumi's quarrel at the end of episode 16:
Natsumi: "It is a noteworthy horse that can return its rider to safety."Endou: Noteworthy horse? Are you calling me a horse?!Natsumi: That's not what I meant.Endou: But you said horse! You said it!Natsumi: I was just using horses as an example!Endou: You do think I'm a horse!Natsumi: You don't get it, do you?Endou: I do! Horses are those animals that run and stuff, right?Natsumi: Well, you must be a horse with the word for deer after it. noteEndou: Huh? Word for deer after it... Deer... What's that supposed to mean?!Natsumi :If you don't get it, then fine! Idiot.
- When Shishido thought Endou and the Mukata triplets were going to have a brawl and made the others panick for nothing.
- Handa's scream when he got hit by numerous soccer balls due to Endou forgeting to shutdown the ball machine.
- Natsumi's attempt at making onigiri, which turned out too salty.
- When Endou's mom wrote his name on his underpants in order to not mix them up with someone else's and she gives Kabeyama as an example.
- When Kabeyama, Kurimatsu, Shourin and Haruna had a pillow fight, one of them accidentally hit Someoka with a pillow, annoying him.
- When Kabeyama didn't want to go to the bathroom on his own at night because he thought there might be ghosts, as well as him jumping in Handa's arms when Kageno scared them.
Kageno: How eerie... noteHanda: You're one to talk.
- Actually, everytime Kageno scares somebody. This scene sums it up.
Season 2 / Aliea Academy arc
- While Raimon were celebrating their victory, Kageno stole the trophy without being noticed and looked rather adorable with it. The others weren't happy and started to fight over it.
- Megane trying to get credit for being the very first person who helped them win the Football Frontier Tournament all because of his "strategic retreat" during the practice match with Teikoku (which was anything but heroic) that brought Gouenji back into soccer, but instead is insulted for being a deserter, which makes him feel stung by arrows. Too bad the arrows couldn't be real.
- While Kabeyama and Megane were walking through a forest and as the former was giving the latter a cracker, someone (or something) swipes it away from his hand. They look through the bush to find — the rear end of a deer, which they presume to be an alien and while they were dashing out of the forest out of extreme fear, they accidentally fall into the river, as a deer begins to eat one of the cookies.
- When Touko entered into the boys' locker room while they were changing. And Endou still has his name written on his underpants...
- Later, when Touko wanted to sleep in the caravan with the boys, Natsumi immediately pulls her to sleep in the tent with the girls instead, out of fear that she might like Endou.
- Fubuki attempting to say "thanks" while he's shivering.
- While Endou visiting the injured Raimon players in the hospital is mostly an emotional moment, there's also a scene where he gets scared at Shourin exercising his kicks on him. Even Shishido and Handa were laughing at that.
- The match against CCC Osaka Gals, with Reika using Primadona on Kazemaru and the team's silly techniques in general.
- Megane, of all people, being the first to try CCC's training center, which he finds difficult even at the first level. Once again, he claims to be an expert but doesn't have the talent to make up for it.
- The boys fighting over the food that the Osaka Gals prepared and most of them having a hard time getting it.
- Tachimukai being shy around Endou the first time he met him in person and walking like a robot towards him.
- Also, after shaking hands with him, he tells for himself that he'll never wash his hands again, to which Endou replies that he'll have to wash them before he eats.
- Kabeyama and Megane pretending to be detectives.
- While searching for the Flame Striker on the beach, Rika was just goofing off with poor Ichinose being dragged like a doll, Kabeyama and Megane were flirting with some girls and Touko used "The Tower" at some boys who instead of giving information about him, were laughing at her and Aki (who tried to stop her from using her hissatsu on them).
- When Tsunami had no idea what soccer is. And a few days later, he becomes Oumihara's captain. Go figure.
- And how did he make his entrance when he wanted to challenge Raimon to a match? He came flying on a wave and when he landed on the ground, his surfboard almost hit Megane, who calls him out for doing something dangerous.
- Also when playing with Raimon the first time they met. Blocking a shoot in Slow Motion... with his face.
- This only happens in the show, yet it oddly makes sense considering how silly Oumihara's team is half of the time. note Maybe they decided the new guy would like to try being captain in his first match?
- While on the page of Oumihara nonsense—their coach's flirting with Hitomiko.
- When normally cheerful and laid-back Tsunami was serious, his teammates got scared and actually thought he was sick.
- There's also a Running Gag throughout the episode with Natsumi trying to disappear from the match and get away from their craziness, only for Aki and Haruna to always catch her and force her to stay.
- Touko gives us a few good laughs during the second season, thanks to her tomboyishness.
- There's also a Running Gag throughout the season in which Aki and Natsumi always feel awkward and worried when she becomes too close with Endou. Special mention for that moment when she kissed him on the cheek in the season finale, which made them both jealous.
- A lot of Kogure's pranks are kinda funny, as well as his signature laugh, but special mention goes for these moments:
- The dinner they had after Gouenji returns to the team after his training in Okinawa. Megane switched his plate with Kabeyama's in order to avoid being pranked, but Kogure put chilli sauce in both plates, so he still ends up eating spicy food. He also tried to put chilli sauce in Gouenji's food, but he switched his plate with Kogure's before he could eat, so Kogure eats the spicy food instead.
- After an emotional moment where he confesses how he learnt to trust people and how much he loves the team now, Haruna shakes hands with him...only for her to pull the same prank on him he pulled on her earlier and gives a big grin.
Season 3 / Football Frontier International arc
- Tsunami imagining himself formally dressed with a big, red, dotted bowtie.
- When Endou and the team read Osamu or Desarm's long ass formal letter during season three. After some voice overhear, the rest of the dialogue is fast-forwarded (complete with Chimpmunky voice) to the end.
- The entire episode 100. Key word: Kappas and exploding bombs.
Inazuma Eleven GO
open/close all folders
Season 1 / Holy Road arc
- When Raimon wins the Holy Road tournament in GO
Tenma (to Kurama who is making fun of his Companion Cube tendency): Soccer will definitely be happy. *turns to Tsurugi* Isn't it right, Tsurugi?Tsurugi: D-don't ask me!
Season 2 / Chrono Stone arc
- After Protocol Omega 2.0 wrecked Raimon, soccer was banned because of how brutal Beta made it seemed during the match. It tries so hard to seem dark that it just comes across as funny. Try not to laugh.◊
- Episode 14 of Chrono Stone bring plenty with the team trying to learn how to dance. The episode is even called Infiltration! The Great Dancer Mission!!
- Recruiting Fubuki in the Chrono Stone game is easily one of the most silliest parts of the game, first you find Fubuki in medieval France, then you find him in ancient China, then you find him in King Arthur's castle (which isn't even an alternate timeline, as it is a parallel world created by Raimon), then finally you find him in the prehistoric eras which after that you can finally recruit him. Why does he join your team? Because he doesn't know how to go back to his own timeline.
Season 3 / Galaxy
- The first episode of GO Galaxy has many, mostly because aside from Shindou, Tsurugi and Tenma no one in Shinsei Inazuma Japan has ever played soccer before.
- Morimura Konoha's shoot in episode 5 of Galaxy. She tries to miss the goal, but kicks the ball in such a way that it goes in anyway. It needs to be seen to be believed.
- On the subject of GO Galaxy, Minaho's new hissatsu.
- What makes it even funnier in the game is that it's actually pretty goodnote , and it just makes the user look like a massive troll.
- On the subject of GO Galaxy, Minaho's new hissatsu.
Inazuma Eleven Ares
- This golden moment from the second episode.
Saginuma: I don't know how many times we'd pretended we were playing in the Football Frontier finals!Reina: You mean you!Saginuma: Um... well...
- Everytime penguins are introduced as hissatsu. And everyone keeps it so seriously. And this applies to the later seasons, too.
Demonio: I lost... to evolved penguins...◊
- Many of the goalkeeper Hissatsu look hilarious if they fail. Bat Attack in particular: the goalkeeper going into Bullet Time and jumps for the ball... only to miss and fall flat on their face.
- In the GO games there's an in-universe version of Twitter, and some messages can be pretty funny. One in particular is Shinsuke commenting on their new coach, Kidou:
Coach Kidou's glasses look like watermelons.
- Someone's message gets messed up by Autocorrect at one point. Someone else responds with "It's things like this that make me want to leave the internet."
- One of the postgame recruitable characters in GO is... Tenma's dog. Or rather, the dog's head model-swapped onto a normal player. It's as ridiculous as it sounds.
- In GO Galaxy you can recruit a hurricane, we're not joking.