Fridge: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- Fridge Horror: Brent tossing away his diaper is symbolic of him liberating himself of his former image...and then you realize he's naked inside a giant chicken.
- Think about it from the chicken's point of view: It eats something (Brent) which then begins wearing it as a suit, controlling its every action — and it's presumably still alive and conscious, but helpless, from that point forward... A fate worse than death indeed!
- The Spray On Shoes, when you really think about them. Since they have the capability to stop the entire machine, which when you think about it, must be pushing hundreds of pounds of pressure, and eventually cause it to EXPLODE, coupled with the fact that they NEVER COME OFF, they are the ultimate bioweapon. Think about what could happen if someone sprayed them on your face. You are pretty much screwed. Let's just hope that Chewandswallow doesn't have any greedy politicians around who might want to take advantage of this. Oh Wait!...
- That's possibly lampshaded when Flint takes the bottle of Spray On Shoes from Steve, saying "Don't spray that in your mouth."
- It's survivable if they get you into surgery fast enough, but you'll be breathing through a hole in your neck and eating through a feeding tube for the rest of your life.
- In the sequel, Flint does weaponize the Spray On Shoes.
- Where did Chester V get the human brain for Barb?