Nightmare Fuel: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- Particularly during the third act, when the food machine goes haywire. The food machine gets covered in a gigantic "meatball", and the heroes have to travel inwards through the chasms of mutated food a la Armageddon to defeat the machine. The Mayor's obesity also applies, to many.
- Also, Steve fights the gummy bears- he rams his hand into it, RIPS OUT ITS "HEART", and EATS IT!
- Although that borders on a Crowning Moment Of Awesome AND Nightmare Fuel at the same time.
- And that's to say nothing of the giant mutant roast chickens hanging from the ceiling that devoured Brent.
- Who then proceeds to reposition himself inside the presumably live roast chicken and wear it as a suit.
- When the food starts getting bigger.
- Most of Flint's early inventions cause this., I.E The Ratbirds
- With the sequel introducing living food, what would happen to the natural food chain on Swallow Falls?
- Aren't most creatures on the food chain living food to someone?