Film / Willow Creek
A 2014 Bobcat Goldthwait
film, about a couple that journeys to Willow Creek
to search for Bigfoot and talk to the locals about Bigfoot culture.
This film provides examples of:
- Author Avatar: Goldthwait has said the two leads are "better-looking" versions of him and his wife.
- The Bad Guy Wins: Presumably, Jim is killed and Kelly is another 'bride' of the Bigfoot.
- Cat Scare: With a raccoon in the bushes.
- Leave the Camera Running: There's a shot that lasts roughly 19 minutes of the movie. Most of it is Jim and Kelly just snuggling together terrified, listening to some sound/rustling coming from outside their tent, with Kelly crying. The sound and Kelly's tears jump out several times but most of it is them waiting, suspenseful.
- Stockholm Syndrome: It seems that the missing woman was not only abducted by Bigfoot, but has been added to the 'colony' of Bigfoot in the area. The last scene in the movie has the Bigfeet and her making the same call.