Film: I Know Who Killed Me
Aubrey Fleming is your average Teen Genius. She plays piano. She gets good grades. She has a boyfriend. Things are going insanely well for her, until one day when she just...vanishes.She's found a week or so later, missing a hand and a foot. However, the person who winds up in the hospital bed insists that she's not Aubrey Fleming, but rather is an identical stripper named Dakota Moss. Aubrey's family decides to take her in, even after an unexplained cut appears on her arm. However, Dakota's still not convinced that she's really Aubrey, and starts to figure that the unexplained cuts and amputations might have also happened to the real Aubrey Fleming ...
I Know Who Troped Me:
- All There in the Manual: Deleted materials were to show that the entire plot was merely a fiction piece written by Aubrey as a project.
- Artificial Limbs: Dakota gets some of these after being brought to the hospital.
- As Himself: Art Bell, in one of the most WTF cameos ever.
- Bikini Bar: Back then Lindsay was apparently still too big a star to get naked.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Taken to extremes. Aubrey is represented by the color blue, and almost every scene she's in focuses on all the things in the frame that are blue, just to make sure you get the point. Dakota is likewise represented by red.
- Evidence Dungeon: You practically couldn't keep more incriminating evidence in one place if you wanted to get caught.
- Groin Attack: The villain gets a very brutal, though totally deserved, one via a broken bottle before he's killed.
- Mind Screw: And not in a good way. At one point, Art Bell of all people actually shows up in the middle of the movie to explain a plot point.
- Ms. Fanservice: Why else have Lindsay Lohan as a stripper?
- Synchronization: Aubrey and Dakota share injuries, to the point where Dakota starts suffocating when Aubrey's face is covered
- Title Drop: It, like everything else in the movie, makes no sense at all, given that only one person dies, and she does not narrate the story or anything.