Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for
These are recommendations made by Tropers
for Storm Hawks Fan Fics
, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion page.
Authors and Websites
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
Hospitality or Hostility?
by Supergirl saves the world
Winds of Change
- Recommended by: Midoriri
- Synopsis: A three-part-story, with different plots for each of the acts. Act One has the Storm Hawks stranded on a Terra with very suspicious-seeming natives, Act Two follows the group as they try to save one of their own from Demonic Possession and try not to get killed by him, and the third act features a battle over an ancient and powerful Terra.
- Pairing(s): None, though there is Ship Tease for Cyclonis/Dark Ace, Piper/Aerrow and Piper/Stork
- Comments: The chapters aren't very long and the writing-style is simplistic, but this is definitely one of the better "season three" fics out there. However, it is, sadly, a Dead Fic.
by RGZ Archer
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast.
- Recommended by: Constantly Comic
- Status: Dormant (currently two-part, a third part was announced but never released)
- Synopsis: A RPG-esque story with a mainly OC cast and occasional hints of in-universe crossover (most notably a group of Terras based on The Legend of Zelda and the appearance of a character from Code Lyoko). Stars Kai, an Adventurer Archaeologist who was once Starling's apprentice, as he tries to find an Ancient ship of dangerous power on orders from Arygyn before Cyclonis or the Sky Knight Council can.
- Pairing(s): Starling/OC, Aerrow/Piper is heavily hinted.
- Comments: The chapters are kinda long and the author occasionally has dialogue issues, but the plot is extremely engaging. Kai is an interesting character, as are the other OC's that make up the core cast with Starling and Piper, both of whom stay in character. All in all, a great adventure fic. Unfortunately, it has been dormant for a very long time.
by Mariphasa Hecatene
- Recommended by: Midoriri, romantiCaveman
- Synopsis: When Stork must return to the Merbs' home terra, many secrets of the past are revealed, both for Stork and for others.
- Pairing(s): Piper/Stork, hints of one-sided Cyclonis/Piper
- Comments: What starts as a simple "pretend to be married" plot actually develops into something else, which is almost-unheard of. Short and sweet at only five chapters, the romance is there but not overly suffocating and it moves along at a reasonable pace.
- romantiCaveman: Seconded. It's tone doesn't exactly match a typical episode of the show, what with the romance and darker themes, but it's still a good quick read and one of the finest Storm Hawks fanfics I've read.