Doctor Doom travels through Kanto with a Magikarp as his starter
by Sir Chris (Less Up-to-Date Alternate Fanfiction.net link here
- Recommended by Igordebraga and Navllyk
- Status: Ongoing
- Synopsis: Doctor Doom got tired of ruling over his own world so he decided that becoming a Pokemon Master would be a good way to spend a week or two. Hilarity (and slaughter) ensues.
- Comments: Worlds colliding in this hilarious parody. It might not be for the most sensitive (or Pokémon purists) due to its plentiful violence, since no one stands on the path of DOOM!
A Pony Out of Place
- Recommended by: SAMAS
- Synopsis: What kind of Pokemon would The Avengers have? This isn't simply handing over a random selection of monsters, these pictures represent a look at how these heroes' lives have been shaped by their companions. Tony's Ninetales once belonged to his father, and he wrote the code for Porygon. Captain America fought with a Growlithe by his side, and reunites with him again decades later as an Arcanine. Bruce Banner's Pokemon help keep him and the Hulk calm, and Natasha's Pokemon are the few bright spots on her black ledger. And how the hell did Nick Fury get Mewtwo on his team?
- Recommended by Clato Lawa
- Synopsis: When Dialga and Palkia start to attack one another in Alamos Town, a Ponyta named Flare Blitz is caught in the crossfire. After falling into the dimensional rift, he finds himself in a strange new land filled with brightly coloured ponies. Flare doesn't know how he got here or if he can even get back home... The question is, will he even want to go home?
- Recommended by Pink Celebi
- Synopsis: "A Pokemon trainer's journey and a bounty hunter's mission become intertwined when the planet Pocket finds itself in danger. But as it turns out, the danger may extend beyond Pocket itself..."
Pokemon: Lelouch of the Rebellion
- Recommended by PKMN 37
- Synopsis: Wanting to put a stop to abuse done to pokemon by abusive trainers, a secret meeting is held by the Elite Four with Datamon. A deal is made to help them in exchange for letting him and his cohorts take over the Pokemon world. They cross over and the Digimon put their world into martial law. Pokemon Training is outlawed and battles are forbidden. Only the officials are allowed to train them. The story then follows a guy who signs up and works under a fun, eccentric man in the military. He gets assigned a Shellder and they work together to solve the strange mysteries around their workplace, which results with them getting into some big trouble.
- Recommended by NG 14916
- Synopsis: In a world without mecha, a pokémon trainer named Lelouch Lamperouge attained the power of kings and led a rebellion against the Britannian Empire. This is the story of the boy as he became a man. This is how he became Lelouch of the Revolution.