Proof that the remaining 10% is worth being eaten by dinosaurs for
These are recommendations made by Tropers
for Jurassic Park
, all of which have been signed. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. No-name recommendations will be zapped.
Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be.
Do warn when a fanfic may head into homosexual
territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping
is Serious Business
Authors, and Websites
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
Jurassic Park the Legacy of Site B
- Recommended by Edcrab
- Comments: Recommended to anyone who can appreciate the book as well as the film! Note that there are moments that are a little on the disturbing side, and not just because of the actions of dinosaurs, hint hint.
The Savage Island Documentary
- Recommended by Krspace T
- ''Synopsis': The world knows of Isla Sorna only as a lost world, but few remember the days when it was still In Gen's Site B Facility. This is the untold story of its final days and the sequence of decisions that were made thereby ensuring its self-destruction.
- Comments: Any fan of Jurassic Park who has read the books, seen the movies and played the games can appreciate all the research this man has done in the making of this story and the detailed character arcs. A true JP fan should read
- recommended by Krspace T
- Synopsis Why was Spinosaurus not recorded on the island? How do so many dinosaurs exist on a single island? What lives there? Will anyone even read this. This story has a interpretation of all these questions.
- Comments Like the above example, it details the origins of the island using book, movie and game elements, and discusses plot holes like feeding the dinosaurs. The story is humorous, most of it coming from Ian Malcom. Oddly enough it ties into Young Justice Next Gen, though you'd have to read said story to understand how
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast.
- recommended by Dustchu
- Synopsis It's time somebody outdid Eric Kirby's eight weeks stay on the island. And that would be me. With danger on every side, will I survive? or will a raptor pack end me.
- Comments It is very good, well written and all around awesome.