Fanfic / Wherever Whores Go
Adonde van las putas
(trans. Wherever Whores Go) is a retelling of the story about the short happiness and marriage between Tyrion and Tysha that is so mentioned during the books of A Song of Ice and Fire
. Told over the course of four chapters, the story spans the course of the canon series - with a Foregone Conclusion
and an Alternate Character Interpretation
This fan fiction provides examples of:
- Abusive Parents: Tywin, obviously.
- Adorkable: 13-year old Tyrion is this.
- Alternate Character Interpretation: The fic follows faithfully what little is told about Tysha in the books. Well, except for one thing: In the fic, Tysha was indeed a whore who had been paid by Jaime to make Tyrion a man, but in the end she genuinely fells in love with him.
- Becoming the Mask: After a while, Tysha genuinely falls in love with Tyrion, entranced by his kindness.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension
- Break the Cutie: Tysha, in the end.
- Cool Big Bro: Jaime, to Tyrion.
- Deadpan Snarker: Tyrion, although not so much as in the novels. Justified, since he is 13 in the story.
- Despair Event Horizon
- Doomed by Canon: Needless to say.
- Dull Eyes of Unhappiness: Tyrion has them after Tywin forces him to rape Tysha.
- Foregone Conclusion
- Introduction by Hookup
- I Can't Believe A Girl Like You Would Notice Me!: Tyrion is positevely puzzled about what Tysha sees in a dwarf like him.
- Gambit Roulette: Jaime's Plan to make Tyrion a man. And apparently Tywin was involved as well. Even Tysha lampshades it.
- Good People Have Good Sex
- Happily Married: If only for less than a month...
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: Poor Tyrion, after The Reveal.
- Hilarity Ensues: The whole scene of the marriage with the drunken septon, who after marrying them faints over the place. Turns out Tyrion was the one who drunk the septon on purpose.
- Hooker with a Heart of Gold: Tysha. She is a virgin, by the way.
- It's All My Fault: Jaime, after Tywin forces him to lie to Tyrion about Tysha. He even mutters a "Sorry" to them.
- My Girl Is Not a Slut: Tyrion, after he tries in vain to defend Tysha from his father accusation's. Turns out he is right. Sorta.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Tyrion after the Bedmate Reveal moment with Tysha.
- One Thing Led to Another
- Rape as Drama: The whole scene of Tysha being raped by all the guards.
- Star-Crossed Lovers: After Tysha is forced to go "Wherever whores go" by Tywin, she believes that she will see Tyrion again someday.
- The Not-So-Harmless Punishment
- Their First Time
- Thing Sexy Thoughts: While doing it with Tyrion for the first time, at first she fantasizes about Jaime. It fails.
- She does it again when she is raped by all the guards. She tries to fantasize about Tyrion, but after a while she gets tired, because of the many, many guards.
- Tragic Keepsake: In the end Tysha keeps the golden coin Tyrion used.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Dear god, Jaime...
- Was It All a Lie?: Tyrion says it word by word after The Reveal.