by Just Subliminal
is a Peggy Sue
where 21-year-old Sakura is send by in time as final mission by Tsunade to save Konoha. Now in her six-year-old form, Sakura is determined to become a shinobi and rebuild Team 7 while trying to save Konoha in the process. But as she continues to grow into her new life, there are conflicts, realizations, relationships, and changes that alter her life forever.
- Abusive Parent: Fugaku is emotionally abusive to Sasuke and tries to manipulate Itachi into further clan politics.
- Adult Fear: Your children and your family will be kidnapped from where they are supposed to be their safest and brainwashed into fighting for an unknown organization.
- Affectionate Nickname: Jinya calls his little sister "Sakura-hime."
- All Issues Are Political Issues: Konoha thinks Naruto's move to an apartment near the Uchiha district and being sponsored by Mikoto is a move by the Uchiha to control the Kyuubi.
- The Aloner: Ino, as a result of Sakura never becoming her friend. Recent chapters have indicated that this might change, though.
- Ambiguous Disorder: Sai is introverted, very good at art, loves bright colors, has a lisp and is a little slow.
- Apron Matron: Ruruko Karibi, the matriach of the Karibi Clan, retired shinobi and sealing master and loving grandmother.
- Arch-Enemy: Danzo is Sakura's, though he's not yet aware of it.
- The Atoner: Daisuke Haruno becomes this in order to regain his honor for betraying his wife's family.
- Badass Family: The Karibi clan. The family members are ninja in several different countries, they have a bloodline limit that takes two very dangerous forms, the matriarch is a sealing master who learned from the Uzumaki. Oh, and one of the older cousins is, in the original timeline, the Godaime Mizukage.
- Becoming the Mask: Daisuke genuinely loves his wife and children.
- Befriending What Daddy Hates: Sasuke making friends outside the clan. At first it was accidental, but now it's intentional.
- Big Brother Instinct: Jinya toward Sakura.
- Itachi toward Sasuke.
- Inverted as Sakura is just as protective of her brother.
- Big Bad: Danzo is shaping up to this.
- The Clan: The Karibi, who act more like a big extended family than the usual Manga/Naruto clan.
- Conspiracy Theorist: Tayuya comes off as one to others because she suspects something is up with Sakura and ROOT.
- Cry Cute: Sakura starts crying when she sees her brother for the first time since he died fourteen years ago. Her brother, Jinya passes it off as her having a bad dream.
- Death by Childbirth: Sai's mother apparently died through this.
- Defrosting the Ice Queen
- Deliberately Cute Child: Sakura knows she's cute and plays it up so people don't question her too hard.
- Disease Bleach: Daisuke's white hair- as well as, probably, his "invisibility"- is the result of him dying for a few minutes as a child.
- Education Papa: Fugaku only wants his sons to become stronger, gain prestige for the clan, put the clan above all else and to interact only with the clan, not for their benefit.
- Everyone Is Related: Sakura is shocked by how many people she is related to, the biggest shocker being Sai and Mei Terumi.
- Faking the Dead: Daisuke faked his death to avoid endangering his family.
- Family Disunion: At the Karibi family reunion, Sakura finds out about her family- namely, that they have a bloodline limit and that two of her cousins were, in the original timeline, her teammate and the leader of a foreign ninja village. And then, Root attacks- an attempt to kidnap the children of the family and massacre the adults that was actually successful the first time around.
- Forbidden Friendship: Averted. As much Fugaku wants to forbid Sasuke from making friends outside the clan, Mikoto forbids Fugaku from inferring with Sasuke's relationships.
- For Want of a Nail: Her coming back and being more proactive chases big changes.
- Itachi besides not to go into ANBU because Jinya made him realise that he's losing his priorities and hasn't been spending time with his family.
- Itachi and Jinya becomes friends because Sakura decided to hang out with Sasuke.
- Sakura goes to a family reunion because she told her mother that she wanted to become a shinobi. She finds out she has a clan.
- The Glomp: Sakura likes to do this Naruto. He doesn't like it but he'll tolerate them because Sakura's his friend.
- Good Morning, Crono: The story starts when Sakura gets out of bed.
- Gossipy Hens: While they can be mean, for the most part the Karibis are a benign version since they catch up with each other since they haven't seen each other in years.
- Heel Realization: Mikoto realizes that Naruto isn't a demon, but a boy and shouldn't let her fears cloud that fact.
- Itachi later realizes that ANBU and Madara are making him lose sight what is truly important to him and that is his mother and his brother.
- He Is Not My Boyfriend: Mei insists to her grandmother that she is not dating Zabuza.
- Heroic BSOD: Nadeshiko, Jinya and Sakura had one when Daisuke turned out to be a ROOT spy, and then he died...
- In-Series Nickname: Sai's name is actually Saichi Touken, but everyone started calling him Sai because of Sakura.
- Innocently Insensitive: Sasuke first calls Naruto, a youma because everyone else called Naruto that.
- Irrational Hatred: Sakura realizes that she is not above this when she hated Shino for his clan member getting her brother killed in the original timeline.
- Jerkass: Fugaku Uchiha.
- Lady of War: Mikoto Uchiha.
- Like Brother and Sister: Sakura and Naruto
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: Sakura became one in the Academy as she is manipulative, popular, cute and has her own clique, but she's friendly, kind and offers help with learning ninja techinques
- Mama Bear: After learning Fugaku hit Sasuke, Mikoto breaks out her Jounin outfit. She then breaks his jaw.
- The Karibi women took up arms when ROOT tried to steal their children.
- Mental Time Travel: Sakura time traveled and ended up in her younger body.
- The Mole: Sakura's father, Daisuke Haruno is an undercover ROOT agent who was assigned to infiltrate the Karibi clan.
- Mundane Solution: After discovering the ROOT agents in the family reunion and dispelling the genjutsu, Sakura wonders her options on how to stop them. She screams, which gets the entire family up in arms.
- Must Make Amends: Daisuke becomes a Reverse Mole for the Hokage rather than commiting seppuku.
- No Social Skills: Sai turned out to be born this way; he's slowly improving since ROOT didn't take him.
- Older than They Look: Sai is the oldest of Sakura's friends, but they treat as if he's the baby of the group.
- OOC Is Serious Business: the Hyuuga are involved in a conspiracy that could potentially control Konoha, because they are being manipulated by Madara.
- Oh Crap: Sakura was one when she realizes that it was day her brother gets dispatched to his last mission.
- Peggy Sue: Sakura.
- Properly Paranoid: Tayuya is right to be suspicious about Sakura...
- Rebel Leader: Mei Terumi is the leader of the rebel forces in Mist's civil war.
- Relationship Reveal: Sakura was Ino's girlfriend before she came back.
- The Reveal: Sakura has a clan, the Karibi. ROOT stole all the Karibi children and pregnant women in the original timeline, turning them into ROOT agents in the original timeline.
- Running Gag: In the Family Reunion Arc
"I thought you meant strawberry blonde! Wow, it actually is pink!"
- Silk Hiding Steel: Mikoto plays humble housewife, but Itachi takes after her.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Tayuya
- So Proud of You: Shino's father is proud of Shino for staying calm despite being kidnapped and forced to fight in ROOT.
- Split Personality: 6-year old!Sakura and 21-year old!Sakura share their body and switch without the other realising and they fully cooperate with other.
- Split Personality Merge: When she time-traveled, Sakura merged with her six-year old self. It can get awkward as one moment she acts older than she is, the next she breaks down crying like an actual six-year old.
- Spoiled Sweet: Sasuke is one since the Massacre hasn't happened yet. Sakura is spoiled rotten by her older brother, but people know her as a very clever and sweet girl.
- "Well Done, Son" Guy: Sasuke is one no more, now rebelling against his father.
- Why Did You Make Me Hit You?: Fugaku smacks Sasuke for refusing to stop being friends with Naruto and Sakura. This earns him his wife's ire.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Sakura's clan has hair all colors of the red spectrum, although they are surprised when Sakura has literally pink hair. Inverted with Sai, who sticks out because he has black hair.