Drinking Game: Soul Eater
- Every time somebody says "soul", take a drink.
- If someone says "soul wavelength", take two.
- For every time someone says the word "madness," chug three gulps of beer and yell "SPARTA!", or alternatively, "IT IS TRUTH!"
- Take a drink every time someone gets Maka Chopped. Take two if it's a Reaper Chop.
- Death the Kid freaks out over something not being symmetrical.
- Or, conversely, goes ecstatic when he finds something that is symmetrical.
- Someone has a Nosebleed. Two if it's because Maka pummeled someone.
- Three sips if it was because of Blair.
- Four if it isn't just a nosebleed, but a nosebleed spigot. Five if the spigot has a spigot.
- Black*Star fails at being stealthy due to his hamminess.
- Black*Star blasphemes God, wanting to become more powerful than him.
- Black*Star's ego causes an arrogant streak to burst out.
- Crona says (s)he doesn't know how to deal with something.
- Soul deems something to be "uncool".
- Stein tightens that screw in his head.
- Or dissects something.
- Or has a pang of insanity.
- Or spins around in his wheelie chair.
- Take two sips of Jack whenever Medusa makes her Slasher Smile.
- Take a sip of Guiness every time Ragnarok decides to (randomly) abuse Crona.
- While reading through the character page, chug down half a can for every Badass trope you see (Warning: You might die of cirrhosis).
- Take a shot when Sid says something along the lines of "That's the man I used to be when I was alive."
- Take a drink when Medusa enjoys being barefoot, like ditching shoes, how it feels cold to step on a frog, or wiggling her toes.
- Down five drinks and go cower in a corner if Lord Death suddenly cans the charade with his humorous bubbly voice and begins using his actual, bone-chilling one.
- Every time you think someone's nose looks like a pig snout because of the manga's art style, take a drink.
- Down a can every time Excalibur appears...you'll need it.
- Gulp down some Jake whenever he says "Fool(s)!"
- Or for that matter, sings.
- As well every time he says his legend began in the twelfth century.
- And whenever somebody makes the reaction face◊ after they see Excalibur.