One of the reviews of TEEN FORTRESS 2
proposed a "MarissaTheWriter Drinking Game":
PLAY THE MARISSATHEWRITER DRINKING GAME!
1) 'lolling' is used as a verb.
2) the main characters' names are misspelled in the most ridiculous way possible.
3) the chapter number is incorrect (i.e. chapter fife and sex)
4) Marissa misspells her own name.
I guarantee you will die of alcohol poisoning before you finish this chapter.
Several additional points were added since the review:
5) nouns or adjectives are used as verbs (britished, russianed, happied);
6) anytime someone "o-mouthed";
7) INEXPLICABLE PLOT TWIST TIME;
8) Characters talk in text speak;
9) When she says 'feces' instead of face.
came up with its own version:
Play the It’s My Life/Teen Fortress 2 drinking game!
would like to contribute:
- Take a shot every time Chell "booty-quakes."
- Take two shots every time "robot ball/human babies" are mentioned, and wonder what the hell this author was thinking.
- Take a shot every time something or someone is described as a "goth emo." As a matter of fact, drink whenever this fic is uncannily reminiscent of My Immortal (not counting misspellings unless they are particularly egregious.)
- Take a shot whenever someone commits "sewisde."
- Take a bloody shot every time Wheatley drops a British Cluster F-Bomb.
- Take a shot for every new power Marissa gets.
Return to ITS MY LIFE!