Creator / Hoffy 1138
David Hoffmeyer, also known as hoffy1138
, is a Youtube Poop
creator. His style is less reliant on Vulgar Humor
, and more so on sentence mixing
and adding explosions
, CG animations, and other random effects to videos.
Notable Poops by hoffy1138 include:
Tropes Associated with hoffy1138:
- Actor Allusion: In "The Master of Disgust.":
Pistachio!Gammy Num Nums
: Well! Youíre Data. (Devlin Bowmanís face is briefly replaced with that of Data, another character played by Brent Spiner.)
- Ash Face: Happens to Trixie at the start of "Canterlot High Hits a New Low", after getting blown up by a robot's laser.
- Author Appeal: Many of his non-YTP videos are CG-animation tests, and many of those involve various aircraft and spacecraft. Sometimes they even show up in his YTPs.
- Berserk Button: Do NOT eat King Harkinian's dinner, as Ganon learned the hard way in "THAT AIN'T YOUR DINNER!!!".
- Big Damn Heroes:
- Blatant Lies: At the beginning of "Gaston likes Pokemon.":
- Call Back: In "Canterlot High Hits a New Low", Twilight and friends watch "Aladdin and the Stupid Princess", one of hoffy's older YTPs. Specifically, the ear rape scene.
- Creator Cameo: In the intro to "Foodfart!".
- Discredited Meme: The Grissom One-Liner (in the style of CSI: Miami) gets discredited in "Canterlot High Hits a New Low".
- Early Installment Weirdness: The aptly-named "One of my first YT Ps".
- Evil All Along: In "The Christmas Tree Of Doom", Mrs. Hopewell is actually a malevolent tree shaped Eldritch Abomination.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: "Robotnik Bombs Ponyville". That is, until Sonic saves the day.
- Gainax Ending: Flossty The Slowman: At the end when Santa Claus puts the magic hat back on Frosty, Frosty suddenly transforms into the evil version of Mrs Hopewell from The Christmas Tree Of Doom for no apparent reason. Santa Claus and someone flying an X-Wing defeat her once again, and the town blows up before the video abruptly ends. The folks watching aren't amused.
- Hostile Show Takeover: Daffy Duck briefly does this in "Lefou stabs Gaston.".
- Lighter and Softer: His poops tend to rely less on mature humor than other poops.
- Overly Long Gag: The "Derpy counter" in "My Little X-Wing: The Force is Magic", and human!Twilight Sparkle screaming in "Canterlot High Hits a New Low".
- Sensory Abuse: A few of his poops have ear rape, most notably "Aladdin and the Stupid Princess".
- Shout-Out: To be expected from a Youtube Pooper. For starters, his screen name is a reference to Film.THX 1138, an Arc Number from Star Wars.
- Stuka Scream: In "Robotnik Bombs Ponyville".
- Stuff Blowing Up: Many of his poops have explosions added. Lampshaded in "Twil-E Coyote", which ends with the phrase "Where are my manners? MORE EXPLOSIONS!", followed by a montage of explosions set to the overture from Carmen.
- The Worf Effect: In "The Master of Disgust.", Jenniferís boyfriend goes Super-Saiyan in his fight with Pistachio. It doesnít help.