Emily Youcis, aka Emily Pukis on her show Da Emily Show
, is an indie animator whose animations are often sexual in some manor and almost always ridiculously violent. Aside from her involvement in a number of group projects she is probably best known for the invention of her character Alfred Alfer
. She is also a known fan of GG Allin
, whose music appears in a few of her animations.
- Blasphemous Boast: From Da Emily Show:
"Why do you think I'd be sitting on this stage...why do you think I would be sitting on this throne...if I wasn't the Savior
- Cloudcuckoo Lander: In spades, especially as herself in Da Emily Show.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Alfred mostly, but also a lot of her other characters since she usually has to be the one to voice them.
- Darker and Edgier: Her animations have grown exponentially in this trope over the past decade.
- Deranged Animation
- The Lad-ette: Emily is a good real-life example of this trope. She's pretty energetic and outspoken, likes to drink, makes sexually explicit and violent videos, and swears quite a bit.
- Mad Artist: She has a touch of this trope. She's very odd, random, and full of energy... But it pretty much just makes her charming and funny. You can watch her and be like, "Yeah, that's the person who made Alfred's Playhouse".
- Medium Blending: Does this occasionally, primarily for the Alfred Alfer movie.
- Reference Overdosed: All of her animations make continuous references to her favorite artists/media GG Allin, Western Animation/Metalocalypse, Tyler The Creator, and friend musician Passenger of Shit.
- Stylistic Suck: Emily uses Microsoft Mike to voice George W. Bush.
- Take That: There was a couple in the Christmas special.
, the story of Jesus took place 2000 years ago, Maury
and his crappy show didn't even exist then!
: The burning bush was actually president Bush
and that's why he didn't make any sense.
- Vulgar Humor