Creator / Emily Youcis
Creator Emily Youcis, in all her glory.
"I am a stray dog, woof woof! AHGGG"
Describe Emily Youcis here—wait, is that even possible?
We will do our best. To best describe her, Emily is the eclectic bipolar offspring of crude comedy
and deranged Punk Rock
with a bloodstream comprised of liquid Stylistic Suck
. Think of that, but in the best way possible!
Her many professions include animator, blogger, amateur musician, web talk show host, pistachio vendor, and possibly stripper. She holds a tight standard of no standards
in her works, other than being naturally sacrilegious, bizarre, then often violent and obscene. Emily is well known within the internet underground for her works.
She is probably best known for her animations, primarily Alfred Alfer, a fictional pitbull suffering from dissociative identity disorder and sexual disturbance, featuring his comedic adventures
turned psychotic rampage
. A movie starring him and his redemption is now in the works. Among Alfred, there have been plenty of other web aanimations by her. These include "Wal-Mart Siblings", music videos, mockeries of WWII politicians, and fan pornography of Metalocalypse
Concerning her speaking and live-action roles, ScrappleTV hosts Da Emily Show
, her low-budget variety show wherein she acts in a multitude of skits and gags. These range from average stoner humor to music videos to the simply unexplainable. Mostly her doing whatever she feels like while high. Emily also has had a multitude of interviews regarding her Alfred Character and other works, as heard on Smut Cave and Wedge Radio.
Also well known for her collaborative projects. She has been an influence in Jimmy ScreamerClaus' works, mainly regarding the Where the Dead Go to Die
series. The music video to MC Bushpig
and the Butchers' Harem song Eat My Rotten Meat
was hers. She also plays part-time in her band, Emily Pukis and the Vagrants
, a GG Allin
- Author Appeal: Famous dictators appear in a lot of her works. She often makes public appearances dressed to resemble Muammar Gaddafi.
- Chewing the Scenery: During her GG Allin covers and in her band.
- Cloudcuckoo Lander: In spades, especially as herself in Da Emily Show.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Alfred mostly, but also a lot of her other characters since she usually has to be the one to voice them. Ironically, Alfred occasionally Cross-dresses in either a skirt and hair bow or in a dominatrix suit, in assimilation with his alter egos.
- Darker and Edgier: Her animations have grown exponentially in this trope over the past decade.
- Deranged Animation: Her shorts were pretty surreal, yet not as deranged as Alfred's Playhouse and movie, the Eat My Rotten Meat music video, and fan music videos of Tyler The Creator.
- The Lad-ette: Emily is a good real-life example of this trope. She's pretty energetic and outspoken, likes to drink, makes sexually explicit and violent videos, and swears quite a bit.
- Large Ham
- Mad Artist: She has a touch of this trope. She's very odd, random, and full of energy... But it pretty much just makes her charming and funny. You can watch her and be like, "Yeah, that's the person who made Alfred's Playhouse".
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: Don't let all of the horrifying surreality of her work put you off. Those lucky enough to know her personally will tell you she is very sweet, especially to her fans (she claims that having a regular job where she screams at people to buy snacks from her helps her externalize her frustration).
- Medium Blending: Originally basing her animations on simple 2-D animation and cut-and-paste images, she now occasionally layers these on top of 3-D animation and CGI. She does this primarily for the Alfred Alfer movie.
- Reference Overdosed: All of her animations make abundant references to all her favorite media, far too much for this page alone. For a full list, see her Reference Overdosed entry.
- The Stoner: She acts and looks stoned, constantly, and can occasionally be seen lighting up during livestreams. This is especially evident in her show which by and large is her convulsing and uttering non-sense.
- Surreal Humor: Keystone to Da Emily Show.
- Take That: Emily claims that the titular character from Mr. Pickles had been a rip off of her character Dictator Pickles, so in a teaser for the Alfred movie she has Alfred tie him up and violate him with a pickle, post-mortem.
- Troll: Often scours that site which shall remain nameless and starts arguments with non-fans for amusement. More recently, when she became a staunch supporter of Donald Trump's presidential campaign, she'd often make loud pro-Trump statements to see how non-supporters would react.