Exactly What It Says on the Tin
, a character page for nega counterparts
of J-Team members and others.
A Water-type specialist with a deepseated dislike for Every due to being mistaken for him by rabid J-Team fans.
- Arch-Enemy: Is pretty much Every's.
- Berserk Button: Being mistaken for Every, to the point that he wants to murder him for it, and has tried on several occasions.
- Identical Stranger: Looks a lot like Every, which is revealed to be due to their shared relation to Revy.
- Irony: Refers to Lily as mad when he's not exactly the sanest person himself.
- In the Blood: His love for water and evil are directly due to being Revy's descendant.
- Making a Splash: Specializes in Water types.
- Murder Is the Best Solution: Decides that the only way to get rid of his annoyance is by killing Every.
A Fire-type trainer who used to date Pianis. The two have since broken up and are now fierce rivals. Ends up becoming Ammy's mother in PMD-B, and Orre's queen.
A trainer from Orre. She started out as a rival of DS, but the two girls later became friends.
- Bare Your Midriff: The red top on her usual outfit.
- Big Eater: Unlike DS who is barely shown eating at all, Lillith seems to always carry around several types of snack foods in her inventory and according to Sasorina the Gliscor, when she isn't thinking about boys, she is usually thinking about food.
- Foil: To DS.
- Hidden Depths: While she usually doesn't show it, she is actually very lonely, and her reasons for wanting a boyfriend so badly is so she'll have someone who loves her and will be by her side when she needs them.
- I Just Want to Be Loved: Her main motivation behind getting a boyfriend.
- No Sense of Personal Space: Can often get uncomfortably close and touchy with someone without seemingly realizing it. It's why Tagg doesn't like hanging around her much.
A Fighting-type trainer who is also a fan of the J-Team. She originally had a crush on Every, but now chases after Mezzo.
A Rock-type trainer who is a rival to Fortis.
A trainer who happens to be a rival to Forte, and dislikes Eeveelutions.
David Donnell-Morton, A.k.a. Doradan
Dune's self-proclaimed "familial rival", Doradan has an almost obsessive desire to become a legend of modern times. Unfortunately, he has absolutely no clue how to go about accomplishing that. Not that he'll ever admit it.