Exactly What It Says on the Tin
, a character page for nega counterparts
of J-Team members and others.
A Water-type specialist with a deepseated dislike for Every due to being mistaken for him by rabid J-Team fans.
- Arch-Enemy: Is pretty much Ever's.
- Berserk Button: Being mistaken for Ever, to the point that he wants to murder him for it, and has tried on several occasions.
- Identical Stranger: Looks a lot like Ever, which is revealed to be due to their shared relation to Revy.
- Irony: Refers to Lily as mad when he's not exactly the sanest person himself.
- In the Blood: His love for water and personal evil are directly due to being Revy's descendant.
- Making a Splash: Specializes in Water types.
- Murder Is the Best Solution: Decides that the only way to get rid of his annoyance is by killing Ever.
Elise's rival, a Steel-type monotyper.
David Donnell-Morton, A.k.a. Doradan
Dune's self-proclaimed "familial rival", Doradan has an almost obsessive desire to become a legend of modern times. Unfortunately, he has absolutely no clue how to go about accomplishing that. Not that he'll ever admit it.
A Kalosian Fire-type trainer with a crush on Psyche, and a massive harem.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Psyche doesn't return his affections.
- Extreme Omnisexual: Men, women, Ditto? All the same to him.
- Hidden Depths: Underneath his flirty exterior hides someone with a lot of insecurities. For instance he doesn't take rejection well.
- The Lost Lenore: Had a Fairy monotyper by the name of Hyacinthus in his harem until he seemingly died, leaving that spot empty out of respect.
- Playing with Fire: Specializes in Fire types.
- Polyamory: Has a harem consisting of male and female monotypers, plus one Ditto Normal monotyper, with the Psychic spot saved for Psyche.
A Fire-type trainer who used to date Pianis. The two have since broken up and are now fierce rivals. Ends up becoming Ammy's mother in PMD-B, and Orre's queen.
A trainer who happens to be a rival to Forte, and dislikes Eeveelutions.
A trainer from Orre. She started out as a rival of DS, but the two girls later became friends.
- Bare Your Midriff: The red top on her usual outfit.
- Big Eater: Unlike DS who is barely shown eating at all, Lillith seems to always carry around several types of snack foods in her inventory and according to Sasorina the Gliscor, when she isn't thinking about boys, she is usually thinking about food.
- Foil: To DS.
- Hidden Depths: While she usually doesn't show it, she is actually very lonely, and her reasons for wanting a boyfriend so badly is so she'll have someone who loves her and will be by her side when she needs them.
- I Just Want to Be Loved: Her main motivation behind getting a boyfriend.
- No Sense of Personal Space: Can often get uncomfortably close and touchy with someone without seemingly realizing it. It's why Tagg doesn't like hanging around her much.
A Fighting-type trainer who is also a fan of the J-Team. She originally had a crush on Every, but now chases after Mezzo.
- Armored Closet Gay: Mezzo asked her on a date long ago, and she refused because of this. She comes to terms with her orientation some time later.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Trains Fighting types.
- Heel-Face Turn: Quits trying to murder Ever and make Mezzo her girlfriend.
- Murder the Hypotenuse: She teams up with All to kill Ever so she can have Mezzo to herself.
- Stalker with a Crush: First to Ever, then to Mezzo.
- Yandere: Has violently tried to get Mezzo from Ever in the past, including attempted murder.
A Rock-type trainer who is a rival to Fortis.
A Fairy-type trainer and J-Team fangirl who started following along with the group after they visited Kalos. She believes Mezzo and Lily are destined to be together, and has caused trouble for both.