Characters: To Live and Die in L.A.
- Anti-Hero: A Sociopathic Hero at best and an arguable Villain Protagonist at worst.
- Boom, Headshot
- The Hero Dies: If he can be considered as one, that is.
- Meaningful Name
- Police Brutality: Prone to doing this.
- Psychopathic Manchild: His genuinely scary glee after the car chase and during his rape of Ruth reeks of this.
- Rabid Cop: A particularly rabid Secret Service agent.
- Revenge Before Reason
- Sociopathic Hero
- Villain Protagonist
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.