Mobius Trip (Knight of Space)Mobius Trip is a three-hundred-year-old genius programmer that never did bother to grow up.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Keeps wearing the Light symbol around, even though he's a god-tier of Space, for no particularly good reason.
- Came Back Wrong: Something deposits him in the middle of an ocean. He is never the same again.
- The Fool
- The Hero: Consciously casts himself as this.
- Reality Warper: Space powers.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Okay, he's an idiot, but he is amazingly adept at Hollywood Hacking, even though that doesn't show often.
Hadron Kaleido (Heir of Time)Hadron Kaleido is a three-hundred-fifty-year-old genius programmer who is a Foil to Mobius.
- Anti-Hero / The Lancer
- Informed Attribute: Does she actually love crime dramas or is she just making something up?
- Morality Pet: Theoretically, she's second in command to Mobius. In practice, Mobius is very effective at keeping her from Jumping Off the Slippery Slope.
- Timey-Wimey Ball: Time powers.
Andrew Hussie (Waste of Space, CEO of Code)Deceased.
- Big Neutral: He perfers to not get involved with Skaianet's troubles.
Daniel Kopton (Mage of Technology, Knight of Void)Overwhelmingly optimistic, loyal to his friends and hard working, Daniel is what one might call a model employee. Coming from a universe with Pokémon, and having formerly alchemised himself with a Metagross, there is a lot of power in his form. Recognisable from a mop of brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, grey hoodie and black shirt and tracksuit trousers, though he has taken to wearing his Technology God-Tier outfit recently.
- Badass Boast: Has made a few of these, such as the page quote.
- Berserk Button: Daniel is protective of his friends. Kill one and you're in a lot of trouble. Turn a good friend against him? Pack your bags for the Afterlife Express.
- Curtains Match the Window
- Cut His Heart Out with a Spoon: Daniel tends to make these.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Used to be part Metagross.
- Healing Shiv: Owns a Medigun.
- Hollywood Hacking: Technology powers are very useful for this and other speed-programming.
- Improbable Weapon User: Has used a Medigun for Melee combat. Successfully.
- Katanas Are Just Better: Owns a Tsubaki Mk. III.
- Pungeon Master: Third only to Girard and Avery.
- Revolvers Are Just Better: One of Daniel's six strife specibii.
- Steel Ear Drums: Literally. There's a wire mesh left over from when he used to be part-Metagross.
- Unexplained Recovery: Stabbed in the gut, wiped from reality, frozen solid for a good long time...
- Weapon of Choice: Rolling Pins, Revolvers, Swords, his Fists, Hammers and Mediguns. Also has Broomkind but never uses it.
Tricia Glasswell (Seeker of Time, Seer of Truth)Formerly of the GNUrb session (although that has since been retconned out entirely), Tricia Glasswell is a human whose defining traits are "very intelligent", "powerful", and "moderately insane". She has brown hair and orange eyes, and wears orange and blue, including a baseball cap and a pair of glasses.
- Action Girl: Generally of the Lady of War subtype. That said...
- Badass Bookworm: She's a genius first and a badass second.
- Brainy Brunette
- Deadpan Snarker: Occasionally, though less often than it should happen.
- Limited Wardrobe: Although this is not visual media, she is portrayed wearing the same orange and blue outfit indefinitely, which begs the question of where the dirty clothes go.
- Never Bare Headed: Always wears the hat, and keeps backups. Has never lost said hat. Yet.
- Opaque Lenses: Because Smart People Wear Glasses.
Avery T. Deaconari (Seer of Tactics)An Nth-dimensional multiform from the Eighth Dimension. Currently using a humanoid aspect to fit in at Skaianet.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: His main superpower.
- Kinetic Weapons Are Just Better: His three main weapons are Reason, a Pancor Jackhammer, and an Identity Disc.
- Pungeon Master: Starting with his name. Since the "T" stands for "Tom", his name is a play on the phrase "Every Tom, Dick, and Harry."
- Tron Lines: His form-fitting body armor is remarkably similar to that used by the Programs in TRON: Legacy - even down to the fact that it has glowing green-and-white designs on it that are reminiscent of electronic circuits.
Bluesunnyday (Speaker of Pain)
Goranius Mirokat (Monk of Self)
Kira Matsumoto (Time, Mind, Light?)
Ani (Keeper of Life, Sage of Time, Seer of Light)An insectoid alien that has major hang-ups around the idea of exoskeletons and sentience.
- Intelligent Gerbil: More this than Insectoid Alien, but definitely not a Starfish Alien either.
- Tribal Face Paint: And tribal body paint, too, natch.
- Xenofiction: Xe's even referred to using X-prefixed pronouns!
Candy Corn Cans / Itchy
- Big Bad: Of the First Thread.
The God-Tier Ultimate King of Skaianet
- Big Bad: Of the Second Thread.
- Eldritch Abomination: Prototyped with nearly everything.