Voiced by: Masaru Hachinohe (Drama CD only)
- Ironic Name/ Meaningful Name: One of the readings of "Makoto" is "reality"- which can be either ironic or meaningful depending on the player's view.
- Love Triangle: Several, though most aren't a big deal.
- Okuhiko likes Haruka likes Makoto, who reciprocates in her route.
- Yuka Cure has Saki and Yuka both liking Makoto, Makoto liking Yuka and Saki pushing Yuka towards Makoto.
- Izumi Cure hints about a Kurumi, Izumi and Makoto triangle but Kurumi doesn't make a big deal of it.
- Nice Guy
- Replacement Goldfish: In her cure route, Yuka worries that she's treating Makoto as one of these.
- Second Love: Is this for Yuka and Kurumi in their routes.
Voiced by: Tomoko Kawakami
- Genki Girl
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Perhaps one of the youngest legal examples of this trope (being 20, she only just became legal to drink.) Yuka Cure reveals that she does this as a way to forget about her depressions and fears.
- Lethal Chef: Completely fails at making toast.
- Stepford Smiler
Voiced by: Yuki Matsuoka
- Cloning Blues
- Cry Cute
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Especially in her route.
- Emotionless Girl
- Rei Ayanami Expy
- Ret Gone: In the Cure B Ending, due to Makoto's delusions erasing Kurumi's kidnapping from history, therefore erasing the event that lead to Haruka's creation.
- Strange Minds Think Alike: Beneath her rather emotionless exterior her thoughts appear to be rather out there, so she gets along pretty well with Kurumi.
- Strong Family Resemblance: Inverted or possibly simply played with. She's a clone of Kurumi, but doesn't look much like her at all.
- Sugar and Ice Personality
Voiced by: Susumu Chiba
- Butt Monkey: Is this at times. In fact, the whole purpose of the Izumi Route is to make him one giant Butt Monkey.
- Casanova Wannabe: Whose attempts at hitting on Haruka go... not quite as planned.
- Gaslighting: Subverted. He thinks that Izumi and his own experiment has been doing this and both were planning to do it, but it turns out Makoto's premonitions were basically genuine.
- Hopeless Suitor: Haruka is rather uninterested in Okuhiko's attempts to get closer to her with a number of events hinting that she already prefers Makoto.
- If You Ever Do Anything to Hurt Her...: One of Okuhiko's better moments is decking Makoto and yelling at him for not protecting Haruka properly after she gets hit by a car, showing that he has admitted defeat.
- Jerkass: Can cross this line at times.
Voiced by: Yuki Matsuoka
- Cheerful Child: Even though she's 17, she pretty much fits this trope.
- Genki Girl
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Averted. The scar on her back is grotesque, leaving Makoto to describe it as "horrifying".
- Older Than They Look: She's about three years older than she looks and was born three years earlier than that, but time traveled forward a little. Thus, she was born twenty years ago and looks about fifteen.
- Scars Are Forever: Has a giant scar on her back that she got when she was a baby.
- Stepford Smiler: To a debatable extent.
- Token Mini-Moe
Voiced by: Kikuko Inoue
- Drives Like Crazy: Says she got her license suspended at one point for racing a motorcycle.
- Gaslighting: She's the professor in charge of an experiment that planned to do this to Makoto for one week. However, the experiment never got going since he began showing signs of genuine premonitions.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: as if being voiced by Kikuko Inoue didn't give that away...
Voiced by: Wakana Yamazaki
- Matchmaker Crush: In Yuka's Cure route, she lies and says she doesn't really love Makoto while trying to push Yuka to admit how she feels.
- Rescue Romance: Subverted. She falls for Okuhiko because she thinks he saved her from drowning. Not only did Okuhiko not actually save her (it was Izumi), he doesn't feel anything for her, breaking Saki's heart when she hears him declare this.
- Played straight or subverted yet again in her route- she starts falling for Makoto when he takes Okuhiko's place in the above situation, but whether he actually saved her or not depends on the player's choice.
- Rich Bitch