- The Antichrist
- Badass in a Nice Suit: A rare 6-year-old example.
- Boy of Wealth and Taste: His day clothes include a tie and vest, always.
- Creepy Child
- Enfant Terrible
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: Somewhat. He does chores on his mother's request, and his mother is the only one of his victims he seems to feel bad for killing. Doesn't stop him from doing it, though.
- Playing with Fire
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Villain Protagonist
- Silent Protagonist: And for once people actually notice this in-story. Lucius' unyielding silence is the thing that makes people most suspicious of him.
Fabius WagnerLucius's Paternal grandfather. The one who built Dante Manor and gathered the family fortune.
- Asshole Victim
- Hoist by His Own Petard: It is his deal with the devil that brought Lucius into being. Lucius still kills him.
- In the Back: Gets stabbed by Lucius while trying to sacrifice a journalist.
- Jerk Ass: Refuses to go to his own son's funeral because he saw him as a disgrace to the family name.
- The Mafia: Mob connections are said to be part of where the family's money came from.
Charles WagnerLucius's father. A US senator, running for re-election.
- Calling the Old Man Out: To his father Fabius about being a bitter, hateful person.
- Offing the Offspring: Attempts to do this to Lucius at the end.
- Properly Paranoid: He's right to think there's something wrong with his son.
- Sanity Slippage: Starts to believe there is a curse on the family as the deaths pile up.
- The Scapegoat: By the end of the game the police are convinced he is to blame for everything.
- That Thing Is Not My Child!: Near the end he realizes there is something wrong with Lucius.
Tom WagnerLucius's uncle and Charles brother.
- The Alcoholic: Stays in his room drinking after Jovita dies.
- Driven to Suicide: What his death looks like.
- The Peeping Tom: His porn room has a small hole that can see into the neighboring bathroom. In the chapter "Peeping Tom", you use it to murder someone.
- Tampering with Food and Drink: Lucius poisons his alcohol, causing his death.
- The Unfavourite: His father considers him a disgrace to the family.
- Your Cheating Heart: In a secret relationship with both Jovita and Susan.
Nancy WagnerLucius's mother.
- Boom, Headshot: Her mind controlled husband shoots her in the head with a nail gun.
- Break the Cutie
- Parental Obliviousness: Refuses to believe there is something wrong with her son.
- Sanity Slippage: The comments she makes as she wanders around the house become more and more unhinged as time passes.
- Taking the Kids: Near the end says she is leaving the house and taking Lucius with her. This does not go well.
Dante Manor Staff
MaryEldest maid in Dante Manor. A widow. Her room is filled with crucifixes.
- Locked in a Freezer: The first death in the game.
IvarJanitor and handyman in Dante Manor.
- The Alcoholic: Always seen intoxicated. Leads to his death.
JedFamily butcher. Comes once a week to chop meat in the cold room.
AgnesThe lead maid in Dante Manor.
- Death by Irony: Other members of the household complain she wants food every five minutes.
- Seven Deadly Sins: Marked with the cardinal sin of gluttony.
- Tampering with Food and Drink: Lucius poisons her food.
AlastairThe butler of Dante Manor.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: After slipping is impaled in the face by an icicle.
Jovita MunezHouse maid.
- Driven to Suicide: What her death appears to be, after discovering Tom is cheating on her with Susan.
- Psychic-Assisted Suicide: What her death actually is. Lucius mind controls her to jump off a balcony.
- The Scapegoat: Lucius hid evidence of his other crimes in her room. For a while after her death she is seen as the one responsible for the previous deaths.
James QuinnLucius' private tutor.
- Psychic-Assisted Suicide: Lucius forces him to shoot himself.
Susan MyersHouse maid.
- Electrified Bathtub: Lucius uses telekinesis to throw a hairdryer in her tub.
- Black Dude Dies First: Averted He is the last staff member of Dante Manor to die.
- Foreseeing My Death: Can be heard talking to Michael about a nightmare he had of burning alive.
- Man on Fire: Is drenched in gasoline and set on fire.
- The Scapegoat: Is blamed for Michaels death by the police.
Detective McGuffinThe detective trying to solve the mystery of Dante Manor
- The Dragon: He serves as Lucius' helper in the sequel.
- Face-Heel Turn: In the beginning of the sequel, Lucifer himself comes to him and convinces him to serve Lucius.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: In one of the endings the detective shoots Charles right as he is about to kill his son. Nice job saving the Anti-Christ.
GeneCampaign manager to Charles Wagner and friend of the family.
- Couldn't Find a Lighter: Uses a stove when his matches go missing.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Why you don't want to light a cigarette on a faulty gas stove.