Lucius's Paternal grandfather. The one who built Dante Manor and gathered the family fortune.
- Asshole Victim
- Hoist by His Own Petard: It is his deal with the devil that brought Lucius into being. Lucius still kills him.
- In the Back: Gets stabbed by Lucius while trying to sacrifice a journalist.
- Jerk Ass: Refuses to go to his own son's funeral because he saw him as a disgrace to the family name.
- The Mafia: Mob connections are said to be part of where the family's money came from.
Lucius's father. A US senator, running for re-election.
Lucius's uncle and Charles brother.
- Boom, Headshot: Her mind controlled husband shoots her in the head with a nail gun.
- Break the Cutie
- Parental Obliviousness: Refuses to believe there is something wrong with her son.
- Sanity Slippage: The comments she makes as she wanders around the house become more and more unhinged as time passes.
- Taking the Kids: Near the end says she is leaving the house and taking Lucius with her. This does not go well.
Dante Manor Staff
Eldest maid in Dante Manor. A widow. Her room is filled with crucifixes.
Janitor and handyman in Dante Manor.
Family butcher. Comes once a week to chop meat in the cold room.
The lead maid in Dante Manor.
The butler of Dante Manor.
- Driven to Suicide: What her death appears to be, after discovering Tom is cheating on her with Susan.
- Psychic-Assisted Suicide: What her death actually is. Lucius mind controls her to jump off a balcony.
- The Scapegoat: Lucius hid evidence of his other crimes in her room. For a while after her death she is seen as the one responsible for the previous deaths.
Lucius' private tutor.
The detective trying to solve the mystery of Dante Manor
- The Dragon: He serves as Lucius' helper in the sequel.
- Face-Heel Turn: In the beginning of the sequel, Lucifer himself comes to him and convinces him to serve Lucius.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: In one of the endings the detective shoots Charles right as he is about to kill his son. Nice job saving the Anti-Christ.
Campaign manager to Charles Wagner and friend of the family.
A reporter looking into the mysterious deaths at Dante Manor.
A deputy assigned to Dante Manor
The devil and Lucius real father.