- The Antichrist
- Badass in a Nice Suit: A rare 6-year-old example.
- Boy of Wealth and Taste: His day clothes include a tie and vest, always.
- Creepy Child
- Enfant Terrible
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: Somewhat. He does chores on his mother's request, and his mother is the only one of his victims he seems to feel bad for killing. Doesn't stop him from doing it, though.
- Playing with Fire
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Villain Protagonist
- Silent Protagonist: And for once, people notice, Lucius' unyielding silence being the thing that makes people most suspicious of him.
Fabius WagnerLucius's Paternal grandfather. The one who built Dante Manor and gathered the family fortune.
- Asshole Victim
- Hoist by His Own Petard: It is his deal with the devil that brought Lucius into being. Lucius still kills him.
- In the Back: Gets stabbed by Lucius while trying to sacrifice a journalist.
- Jerk Ass: Refuses to go to his own son's funeral because he saw him as a disgrace to the family name.
- The Mafia: Mob connections are said to be part of where the family's money came from.
Charles WagnerLucius's father. A US senator, running for re-election.
- Calling the Old Man Out: To his father Fabius about being a bitter, hateful person.
- Offing the Offspring: Attempts to do this to Lucius at the end.
- Properly Paranoid: He's right to think there's something wrong with his son.
- Sanity Slippage: Starts to believe there is a curse on the family as the deaths pile up.
- The Scapegoat: By the end of the game the police are convinced he is to blame for everything.
- That Thing Is Not My Child!: Near the end he realizes there is something wrong with Lucius.
Tom WagnerLucius's uncle and Charles brother.
- The Alcoholic: Stays in his room drinking after Jovita dies.
- Driven to Suicide: What his death looks like.
- The Peeping Tom: His porn room has a small hole that can see into the neighboring bathroom. In the chapter "Peeping Tom", you use it to murder someone.
- Tampering with Food and Drink: Lucius poisons his alcohol, causing his death.
- The Unfavourite: His father considers him a disgrace to the family.
- Your Cheating Heart: In a secret relationship with both Jovita and Susan.
Nancy WagnerLucius's mother.
- Boom, Headshot: Her mind controlled husband shoots her in the head with a nail gun.
- Break the Cutie
- Parental Obliviousness: Refuses to believe there is something wrong with her son.
- Sanity Slippage: The comments she makes as she wanders around the house become more and more unhinged as time passes.
- Taking the Kids: Near the end says she is leaving the house and taking Lucius with her. This does not go well.
Dante Manor Staff
MaryEldest maid in Dante Manor. A widow. Her room is filled with crucifixes.
- Locked in a Freezer: The first death in the game.
IvarJanitor and handyman in Dante Manor.
- The Alcoholic: Always seen intoxicated. Leads to his death.
JedFamily butcher. Comes once a week to chop meat in the cold room.
AgnesThe lead maid in Dante Manor.
- Death by Irony: Other members of the household complain she wants food every five minutes.
- Seven Deadly Sins: Marked with the cardinal sin of gluttony.
- Tampering with Food and Drink: Lucius poisons her food.
AlastairThe butler of Dante Manor.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: After slipping is impaled in the face by an icicle.
Jovita MunezHouse maid.
- Driven to Suicide: What her death appears to be, after discovering Tom is cheating on her with Susan.
- Psychic-Assisted Suicide: What her death actually is. Lucius mind controls her to jump off a balcony.
- The Scapegoat: Lucius hid evidence of his other crimes in her room. For a while after her death she is seen as the one responsible for the previous deaths.
James QuinnLucius' private tutor.
- Psychic-Assisted Suicide: Lucius forces him to shoot himself.
Susan MyersHouse maid.
- Electrified Bathtub: Lucius uses telekinesis to throw a hairdryer in her tub.
- Black Dude Dies First: Averted He is the last staff member of Dante Manor to die.
- Foreseeing My Death: Can be heard talking to Michael about a nightmare he had of burning alive.
- Man on Fire: Is drenched in gasoline and set on fire.
- The Scapegoat: Is blamed for Michaels death by the police.
Detective McGuffinThe detective trying to solve the mystery of Dante Manor
- The Dragon: He serves as Lucius' helper in the sequel.
- Face-Heel Turn: In the beginning of the sequel, Lucifer himself comes to him and convinces him to serve Lucius.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: In one of the endings the detective shoots Charles right as he is about to kill his son. Nice job saving the Anti-Christ.
GeneCampaign manager to Charles Wagner and friend of the family.
- Couldn't Find a Lighter: Uses a stove when his matches go missing.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Why you don't want to light a cigarette on a faulty gas stove.