Characters: It Ain't Half Hot Mum
The cast of the hillarious war-time sitcom It Ain't Half Hot Mum.
- Boomerang Bigot
- Catchphrase: "You know, there is an old Hindu proverb which say...", "Damn natives!", "Don't be such clever dickie!"
- Hypocritical Humour
- Once an Episode: Would say his catchphrase at the end of each episode, and each time ending it with different punchlines relating to the events of the episode.
Sergeant Major Williams
- Big "Shut Up!": He's pretty much the master of this trope.
- Catch Phrase: "SHUT UP!", "My Lovely Boy(s)", "Oh dear. How sad. Never mind", "Mr La-di-da Gunner Graham"
- Deadpan Snarker: On his good days. On his bad he's quite the opposite.
- Drill Sergeant Nasty
- Hair-Trigger Temper
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Motor Mouth
- Large Ham
- Surrounded By Poofters
Colonel Charles Reynolds
Captain Jonathan Ashwood
- British Stuffiness
- Catch Phrase: "That's rather a tricky one, sir ...", "Oh dear, I am a fool!"
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Most of the time.
- Upper-Class Twit
- Attention Whore: As Gunner Graham puts it, Beaumont would do anything to get his face in front of a camera.
- Crossdresser: Always the leading lady in all the concert party's productions. Ginger Rogers being one of his favourites.
- Screams Like a Little Girl
- Team Prima Donna: In every case of the term.
Gunner "Lofty" Sugden
- Beware the Nice Ones: In the episode: "Monsoon Madness"
- Butt Monkey
- The Short Guy with Glasses
- Dumb Is Good: Not too bright, but a friendly sort.
- Morality Pet: Of sorts to Sergeant Major Williams.
- Nice Guy
Gunner "Paderewski" Graham
Gunner "Atlas" Mackintosh
Gunner "Nobby" Clark
Gunner "Nosher" Evans
- The Unintelligible: Always spoke in Urdu with just a few words in English at the end.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: The only one in the show, replacing Rumzan for the final series.