open/close all folders
- Bald Woman
- Beware the Nice Ones:
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Justified by a prior possibly-fatal drug overdose experience. A later near-death by drowning seems to have restored her to her senses.
- How Do I Shot Web?: Her usual hobby is developing new tricks like teleportation.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: By way of a transparent skirt, and less because she's innocent than because she's just oblivious.
- The Ophelia
- The Engineer
- Humans Are White: The FreakAngels all have pale skin and purple eyes — even though Caz is black.
- Wrench Wench
- Came Back Strong: Invoked it deliberately by shooting himself in the head.
- The Heart
- What Kind of Lame Power Is Heart, Anyway?: Played with. Not only is Connor pretty much the only one who keeps the Freak Angels working together despite their various levels of Jerk Ass, upon shooting himself in the head to trigger a power upgrade, he develops the power to stimulate power upgrades in the other Freaks as well.
- Your Mom: Was apparently a real piece of work, according to Kait. Offenses include dealing drugs and charging a minor in sexual favors for said drugs when he didn't have cash.
- Crazy Survivalist: Is displeased with Sirkka when she gets pissed with him over the gun he kept in her house without telling her.
- Hypocrite: Upset with Sirkka over her polyamory and her spiritualistic justification for it... but doesn't consider sleeping with various other people to be unfaithful to her, nor does he think not telling her about it dishonest. Uh, sure.
- I Banged Your Mom: He once slept with Connor's mom but is not proud of it.
- Ineffectual Loner
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Jack is in love with Sirkka and doesn't approve of her polyamorous ways, but rather than object, he just stays away from her. This makes Sirkka, who loves him back, miserable.
- Really Gets Around: "Is there anyone Jack hasn't slept with?" And the aforementioned incident with Connor's mom.
- Ascended Fangirl: Of cop shows. She has a special fondness for Quincy, M.E..
- Crazy Survivalist
- Fair Cop: Subverted, she's not very pleasant about it.
- Judge, Jury, and Executioner: She pretty much is the law in Whitechapel.
- Knight Templar
- What the Hell, Hero?: For keeping a torture chamber.
- A Mind Is a Terrible Thing to Read: Less terrible, more annoying. He's not interested in the others' telepathic arguing, Seinfeldian Conversation, and bragging/complaining about their sex lives, so he wears a Tinfoil Hat to block them out.
- Fantastic Radiation Shielding: Wears a tinfoil cap under his hat.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Kirk, possibly Ho Yay.
KKThe Scientist/"steamologist", pilots a steam-powered helicopter.
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": Don't call her by her birth name (Kolfinnia Kokokoho Titching) unless you want your throat slit.
- Humans Are White: The FreakAngels all have pale skin and purple eyes — even though KK is apparently at least part-Islander.
- Wrench Wench
- A God Am I
- Asshole Victim / Kick the Son of a Bitch / Pay Evil unto Evil
- Came Back Strong
- Healing Factor
- Heel–Face Brainwashing: Consensual and by request. He was ashamed of himself.
- Informed Ability: Supposedly he's the brainy one. Hard to tell when all the other Freak Angels are also very intelligent and have Psychic Powers allowing them to draw info from the minds of others.
- Jerk Ass: Even by Freak Angel standards. He gets better. A little.
- Mind over Manners: No. No, no, no.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Upon reflection, decides that rape was a pretty low thing for him to do.
- Token Evil Teammate:
- Villainous B.S.O.D.
- Came Back Strong
- Mind over Manners: A severe violator.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Basically snapped and went crazy after realizing he was responsible for destroying Britain.
- Villainous Breakdown
- Back-Alley Doctor
- Humans Are White: The FreakAngels all have pale skin and purple eyes — even though Miki is Asian.
- The Medic