Characters / Fortune & Romance
It is often said that Dina has a mind of her own, but she is quick to disagree. She likes chocolate and dreams of making it big.
Deeply connected to her Mediterranean roots, Nina likes exercise and bread pudding.
- Broken Ace: Back in his teenage years, he used magic to give a makeover. Needless to say, it came back to bite him.
- Foil: To Mortimer and Mr. Big.
- Jock Dad, Nerd Son: His dad pressured him into doing sports, but his real talent was for magic, which his dad was staunchly against. He ended up secretly using magic to make himself good at sports.
- Nice Guy
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: Infallibly good, according to his witch alignment.
Donald "Don" Lothario
So many ladies, so little time. When Don isn't thinking about dating, he's sleeping.
- Boy Meets Ghoul: Don is tricked into a date with the undead skeleton maid Bonehilda. He's shocked at first, but doesn't let it deter him from putting the moves on her. In the end she rejects him for being creepy.
- Casanova Wannabe
- Closet Geek
- Foil: To Servo.
- Hidden Depths: Although set up in canon as a typical The Casanova, is shown to be very bright with a secret nerdy side.
Elegant and athletic are two qualities that describe Bella. She enjoys a variety of activities from golf to miniature golf.
Cassandra is the quiet, mysterious type. Nobody ever knows quite what she's thinking.
Cheerful and outgoing, Mortimer brings his old country upbringing into the modern age. He has an unusual fondness for insects.
Jon Smith Tricou
Kiernan & Kvornan Tricou
Olive will stop at nothing to get what she wants. She spends her time collecting mushrooms, sharpening sticks, and excavating her yard.
DJ "Junior" Specter (a.k.a Nervous Subject)
Kaylynn Langerak I
Kaylynn - unlike her father, brother, and aunt - tries to keep a spotless house. She enjoys painting when she gets a break from cleaning up after everyone.
Kaylynn Langerak II
Parker is a sloppy, laid-back schmoozer who is only interested in getting attention from girls when he sweet-talks them.
Ocean Big/Gwrtheym McGork Jr.
- Disposable FiancÚ: He's vain, condescending, insensitive, and inappropriate, but he averts expectations by being neither jealous or unfaithful, and he's disposed of fairly early as a plot catalyst rather than staying on as an obstacle.
- Foil: To Michael.
Circe knows 238 different ways to make someone scream, and none of them are nice. She enjoys taxidermy and collecting coat hangers.
- Foil: To Cassandra. They both wear glasses and pigtails and are the young nieces of Dina's love interest. Cassandra is somber and gothic, while Circe is a cheerful and dressed in pink. Circe's whole family is basically an evil funhouse mirror version of the Goths.
- Glurge Addict
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Titania's matchmaking never turns out exactly how the customer would like, but this is more to teach him/her a lesson than to mess with him/her.
- The Chessmaster: Orchestrated many major events behind the scenes, focusing on Servo as her "king" (as symbolized by a giant chess piece in one scene) and mainly manipulating the people around him rather than Servo himself.
- Fairy Godmother: To Servo.
Elden is a hard worker and a mean pinball player. Not many people know he has a fondness for classical music.