Portrayed by: Jean-Luc Bilodeau
- The Bartender
- Bumbling Dad
- Embarrassing Nickname: Riley called him "Ben-Wetter" in the first episode, but it hasn't shown up again since.
- The Hero
- Hot Dad
- Oblivious to Love: Ben has no clue Riley loves him.
- The Unfavorite: While he was never treated badly, Bonnie tends to dote on pro-athlete Danny and seems more indifferent to former troublemaker Ben (she mentioned in one episode he got really good at making fake IDs.) When moving things out of storage, the majority of the stuff she brought them was boxes of Danny's trophies.
Portrayed by: Tahj Mowry
Portrayed by: Derek Theler
Portrayed by: Melissa Peterman
- Absurdly Youthful Mother
- Action Mom
- Christmas Cake
- Deadpan Snarker
- Doting Parent: To Danny, but not so much with Ben. She's also become a doting grandmother to Emma.
- Former Teen Rebel: She was a bit of a wild child when she was young as seen when Riley finds out about Bonnie's first wedding in Vegas when she was eighteen.
- Genki Girl
- Girly Bruiser
- Hot Mom: And a hot grandmother to boot!
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She's pushy and thoughtless at times, but she wants the best for her sons and granddaughter.
- Mama Bear
- My Beloved Smother: She has no boundaries when it comes to her sons.
- Odd Friendship: With Tucker.
- Playing Gertrude: Although Bonnie's Vegas wedding at eighteen implied she was fairly wild as a child, Melissa Peterman was still only fifteen when Derek Theler (Danny) was born.
- Statuesque Stunner
- Team Mom
- What, Exactly, Is His Job?: Averted in the sense that she said in a video dating profile she was unemployed, but it still leave the question: How the hell does she have the money to live in New York City [while it isn't the most expensive city in the world anymore (that's Tokyo,) it's still up there,] and spoil Emma at every opportunity? The closest thing we've had to an explanation is revealing her ex-husband was a successful realtor, so she might just be leeching off alimony.
Portrayed by: Ali and Susanne Hartman