Heartwarming: Baby Daddy
- After Ben can't find Emma at first and has a meltdown, he and his mother, Bonnie, are both in tears, and she informs him that he is now a parent.
- Emma wearing Danny's lucky jersey and becoming his new good luck charm.
- In episode 6, no one is having any luck getting Emma to eat, and most end up with a face full of green goo for their troubles. Until Ben tries, and Emma eats with no problem. Riley said it best, "Mystery solved; she's a daddy's girl."
- Riley helping Danny get over his stage fright.
- Danny, after being upset over Bonnie dating his coach, stands up for her after his coach says that she's not his type.
- Ben's speech to Kayla about why he can't give up Lamby to her, and Riley's subsequent look of approval.
- Danny rushing to be Riley's date when he learns that Ben can't make it.
Danny to Riley: I couldn't just leave you here alone.
- Ben going the extra mile to be a good friend to Riley when she fails the bar for the third time, going so far as to make her an "exam kit," complete with "you're awesome" index cards.
- Danny giving Ben a What the Hell, Hero? beat down/speech in both the past and present for tormenting Riley on her birthday.