- Let's start with the most awesome track from Quake II: Quad Machine.
- Trent Reznor himself did the soundtrack for Quake I. Given the game's Gothic Horror tones, the music is much darker than the games after, but no less awesome for it.
- Quake III: Team Arena's intro track (also a Quake III: Arena's regular track) - Quad Damage.
- Two words: Pressure Zone.
- Anti-Logic is EXTREMELY kickass.
- Rob Zombie actually did the second half of the music in the Quake II intro.
Awesome Music / Quake
The Quake soundtracks are what happens when you ask Trent Reznor, Sonic Mayhem and Front Line Assembly to work on your game.