- The first Puyo game graced us with Final of Puyo Puyo, the track that plays with your showdown with Satan.
- Tsu's Area C tune is a great build up, as you ascend closer to the final area.
- Tsu's Last Area track, which also got remastered for 15th (and 20th) Anniversary right here!
- Last Decisive Battle from Yon deserves a mention too. One final showdown to decide who becomes the true Arle to this track? Yes please!
- Popoi's theme and Strange Klug's theme. Two epic final tunes while battling the Big Bad of Fever and Fever 2.
- Rising Comet, Lemres' theme song is a great listen too. This might be the reason why he didn't get a theme change in 20th Anniversary.
- Oh yeah, Lemres sings to this song too. You can check it out here.
- The Fever music from 15th Anniversary. Whoever decided to have this music on all the time for Endless Battle mode wins an internet.
- 15th Anniversary also gave us Rulue's theme, titled Combat queen Rulue! A fitting theme to say the least. And Rulue sings to this song. Rulue is the only character to sing from their 15th theme.
- 20th Anniversary's Fever theme is also great. Those who are faithful to the games may recognize where the original tune came from. It also serves as the opening theme for the game.
- Pervert or not, Schezo's theme in 20th, "The Gorgeous Man who Defile the God", is seriously amazing.
- Dark Arle's theme in 7. It sets the tone perfectly for a battle with one of your best friends who is possessed.
- Ekoro's theme again, in 7. It's a badass track for fighting the mastermind behind the entire plot.
- Final Pair Deathmatch! from 20th Anniversary. It's a perfect theme for fighting Satan and Ekoro.
- The final battle in Puyo Tetris. It's a wonderful end to your adventure.
Awesome Music / Puyo Puyo
For a puzzle game, you'd be surprised how good some of the tracks in the game are!