Awesome Music: Puyo Puyo
For a puzzle game, you'd be surprised how good some of the tracks in the game are!
- The first Puyo game graced us with Final of Puyo Puyo, the track that plays with your showdown with Satan.
- Tsu's Area C tune is a great build up, as you ascend closer to the final area.
- Tsu's Last Area track, which also got remastered for 15th (and 20th) Anniversary right here!
- Last Decisive Battle from Yon deserves a mention too. One final showdown to decide who becomes the true Arle to this track? Yes please!
- Popoi's theme and Strange Klug's theme. Two epic final tunes while battling the Big Bad of Fever and Fever 2.
- Rising Comet, Lemres' theme song is a great listen too. This might be the reason why he didn't get a theme change in 20th Anniversary.
- Oh yeah, Lemres sings to this song too. You can check it out here.
- The Fever music from 15th Anniversary. Whoever decided to have this music on all the time for Endless Battle mode wins an internet.
- 20th Anniversary's Fever theme is also great. Those who are faithful to the games may recognize where the original tune came from.
- Pervert or not, Schezo's theme in 20th, "The Gorgeous Man who Defile the God", is seriously amazing.
- His voice actor Masakazu Morita is no stranger to character songs, and it certainly shows in the vocal version.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.