- Deus Ex has a glorious soundtrack, especially the main theme, the intro music and "The Synapse" (Hong Kong Streets 1). It's worth noting that the 90% of the music was composed by Alexander Brandon and Michiel van den Bos, otherwise known for their work in the Unreal and Unreal Tournament soundtracks.
- The Paris section gives us a nice faux-orchestral arrangements of the main theme.
- And then there's The Nameless Mod, and The Nameless Theme...
- Say what you will about the PS2 port Deus Ex: The Conspiracy, the orchestral remix of the main theme is rather awesome.
- Then there's Yahtzee's With Lyrics version.
- The UNATCO HQ theme, especially the dialogue subtrack.
- Same goes for when JC returns to UNATCO HQ on less than warm terms.
- Battery Park themes.
- Wandering through Hell's Kitchen just to listen to this.
- Ditto for when it is under Martial law.
- Lebedev's themes, for when the plot is about to really hit off.
- Shady Conspirators like the Majestic 12 need the shady cool music.
- Besides the Streets theme, Hong Kong also has Ghost in the Shell-like Canal theme.
- The MJ12's front corp. Versalife theme.
- The theme for dealing with the former shadow masters of the world.
- The Area 51 themes, setting up the climax.
- The Ending Themes.
Awesome Music / Deus Ex
Note: In the Youtube links by Phreak761 the subtracks play in this order: Ambient, Game Over, Combat, Dialogue and, if available, Exit Area. Combat and Dialogue sometimes get switched, though.