- Deus Ex has a glorious soundtrack, especially the main theme, the intro music and "The Synapse" (Hong Kong Streets 1). It's worth noting that the 90% of the music was composed by Alexander Brandon and Michiel van den Bos, otherwise known for their work in the Unreal and Unreal Tournament soundtracks.
- The Paris section gives us a nice faux-orchestral arrangements of the main theme.
- And then there's The Nameless Mod, and The Nameless Theme...
- Say what you will about the PS2 port Deus Ex: The Conspiracy, the orchestral remix of the main theme is rather awesome.
- Then there's Yahtzee's With Lyrics version.
- The UNATCO HQ theme, especially the dialogue subtrack.
- Same goes for when JC returns to UNATCO HQ on less than warm terms.
- Battery Park themes.
- Even the club music is amazing.
- Wandering through Hell's Kitchen just to listen to this.
- Ditto for when it is under Martial law.
- Lebedev's themes, for when the plot is about to really hit off.
- Shady Conspirators like the Majestic 12 need the shady cool music. It's the Elaborate Underground Base theme. The music goes from ominous to mysterious. It's especially suitable the first time you hear it when you're locked up in God knows where and have to escape.
- Besides the Streets theme, Hong Kong also has Ghost in the Shell-like Canal theme.
- The MJ12's front corp. Versalife theme has a suitable techno tune, as they're a Mega Corp. developing high tech.
- The theme for dealing with the former shadow masters of the world.
- The Area 51 themes, setting up the climax.
- The Ending Themes.
Awesome Music / Deus Ex
Note: In the Youtube links by Phreak761 the subtracks play in this order: Ambient, Game Over, Combat, Dialogue and, if available, Exit Area. Combat and Dialogue sometimes get switched, though.