- Anytime you use the tranq dart - the poisoned target will run around in a panic, grunting as his energy is sapped, before collapsing face first into the ground.
- Gunther complaining to Anna Navarre about his own private conspiracy theory.
Anna: Are you sure you pressed the right button?Gunther: I do not make mistakes of that kind!Anna: Your hand might have slipped.Gunther: No, I wanted orange. It gave me lemon-lime.Anna: The machine would not make a mistake.Gunther: It's the maintenance man. He knows I like orange!Anna: So you think the staff has some kind of plot?Gunther: Yes! They do it on purpose!
- The final encounter with the megalomaniac businessman, Bob Page.
Bob Page: You're too late! Already I am more than human...
- Who could forget this exchange:
Jock: Oh my god, JC, a bomb!
- Disposing of Gunther:
Gunther Hermann: Eet ees a simple message I am demonstreting. Ve know vere you are going and vat you intend.JC Denton: And I know something about you.Gunther Hermann: You kno you vill be defeeted.Gunther Hermann: I am not a mashee—JC Denton: Sticks and stones.Gunther Hermann: (LUDICROUS GIBS)
- Snarking Walton after the above exchange:
JC Denton: You're worried, Simons. We almost have a cure.Walton Simons: You have nothing. Even if Everett succeeds, you can't synthesize enough vaccine to stop an epidemic. You'd need a Universal Constructor, and don't think Page Industries is going to leave one lying around, not after what you did to the one in Hong Kong.Walton Simons: Laugh it up, Denton.
- Bob Page telling JC to jump into a giant Deadly Rotary Fan over infolink.
Bob Page: Jump! You can make it!
- If JC eludes Simons and meets him again at Area 51:
Walton Simons: You take another step forward and here I am again, like your own reflection in a hall of mirrors.JC Denton: That makes me one ugly son of a bitch.